Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:11 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2520
Styleforum Top Pickspost #37787 of 498922/19/14 at 6:27pmpost #37788 of 498922/19/14 at 6:31pmQuote:
part time job? 1 toj would be a couple months of workpost #37789 of 498922/19/14 at 6:32pmQuote:weird situation for me.. my grandma gave me a pen, that was a gift to her boyfriend and he didn't really care for. it was a Mont blanc. sold for $650 and rest of it was paid off from my job.Quote:
edit: I make good enough money that I could afford another one pretty easily if I was careful with my spending. most of my money goes towards food/gas/beer/weed/insurance and I'm paying off a good sum of my money for my honda ruckus right now. I'm doing 25-30 hours a week, 5 nights a week at an italian restaurant, though. if I was at college I wouldn't be able to (comfortably).post #37790 of 498922/19/14 at 6:48pmpost #37791 of 498922/19/14 at 6:48pmpost #37792 of 498922/19/14 at 6:51pmpost #37793 of 498922/19/14 at 6:57pmpost #37794 of 498922/19/14 at 6:59pmpost #37795 of 498922/19/14 at 7:12pmpost #37796 of 498922/19/14 at 7:48pmQuote:
Pen collectors would ask you exactly the same thing about TOJ leather jackets ...
Bear in mind that there are Mont Blanc collectors who will buy this because it's one of the Writer's limited edition models.post #37797 of 498922/19/14 at 8:30pmpost #37798 of 498922/19/14 at 8:37pm
20 here. Work part time. Not too much to worry about financially.
Quote:I don't limit myself by numerical values established on outdated astronomical concepts.
I would also like to know this. I'm thinking my raws (which will have faded well by the time my jacket comes), plain t shirt, low top white CPs? maybe my brown boots with the raws sometimes.
Also probably black jeans and white CPs? I can't decide between the achilles low or the bball CPs or high top training boots lol. I've seen a TOJ DR worn with CP combat boots and it looked nice.
Edit: @Cole what jacket is coming in for you?post #37799 of 498922/19/14 at 8:50pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Australian Members 48 seconds ago
- › ***the Epicurean knits thread*** 4 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 4 minutes ago
- › aimee eye lift serum That are useful for 7 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 9 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 10 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 14 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 19 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan