Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2520
Styleforum Top Pickspost #37787 of 526802/19/14 at 6:27pmpost #37788 of 526802/19/14 at 6:31pmQuote:
part time job? 1 toj would be a couple months of workpost #37789 of 526802/19/14 at 6:32pmQuote:weird situation for me.. my grandma gave me a pen, that was a gift to her boyfriend and he didn't really care for. it was a Mont blanc. sold for $650 and rest of it was paid off from my job.Quote:
edit: I make good enough money that I could afford another one pretty easily if I was careful with my spending. most of my money goes towards food/gas/beer/weed/insurance and I'm paying off a good sum of my money for my honda ruckus right now. I'm doing 25-30 hours a week, 5 nights a week at an italian restaurant, though. if I was at college I wouldn't be able to (comfortably).post #37790 of 526802/19/14 at 6:48pmpost #37791 of 526802/19/14 at 6:48pmpost #37792 of 526802/19/14 at 6:51pmpost #37793 of 526802/19/14 at 6:57pmpost #37794 of 526802/19/14 at 6:59pmpost #37795 of 526802/19/14 at 7:12pmpost #37796 of 526802/19/14 at 7:48pmQuote:
Pen collectors would ask you exactly the same thing about TOJ leather jackets ...
Bear in mind that there are Mont Blanc collectors who will buy this because it's one of the Writer's limited edition models.post #37797 of 526802/19/14 at 8:30pmpost #37798 of 526802/19/14 at 8:37pm
20 here. Work part time. Not too much to worry about financially.
Quote:I don't limit myself by numerical values established on outdated astronomical concepts.
I would also like to know this. I'm thinking my raws (which will have faded well by the time my jacket comes), plain t shirt, low top white CPs? maybe my brown boots with the raws sometimes.
Also probably black jeans and white CPs? I can't decide between the achilles low or the bball CPs or high top training boots lol. I've seen a TOJ DR worn with CP combat boots and it looked nice.
Edit: @Cole what jacket is coming in for you?post #37799 of 526802/19/14 at 8:50pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › KKA LS Structured Top 32 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 2 minutes ago
- › Video Games 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 2 minutes ago
- › Manila Tailor 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › CHALLENGE: SW&D does "Traditional" DEADLINE JULY 12, 2015 4 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...