Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2501
Styleforum Top Pickspost #37502 of 481242/12/14 at 8:37ampost #37503 of 481242/12/14 at 8:43ampost #37504 of 481242/12/14 at 8:44ampost #37505 of 481242/12/14 at 8:48ampost #37506 of 481242/12/14 at 9:02ampost #37507 of 481242/12/14 at 10:07ampost #37508 of 481242/12/14 at 10:12am
I had ordered in June and received it in September, but I did have a previous order in and got both at the same time.
Their website shows a lot of boxes getting shipped recently and also 2 weeks ago...boxes usually mean 2 or more jackets, amirite?
.....maybe it pays to order more than 1.post #37509 of 481242/12/14 at 10:16amQuote:Originally Posted by PawnchYoFaceQuote:
someone made a cache version of their old site
guess mtm's popularity did away with the in-between sizes or something (or maybe they're still available?!)
edit: nvm seems like their old 45 is basically their current 44
oh and btw, thanks to everybody who's been replying to my posts
normally I'd quote and reply individually, but I pretty much only ever use my phone nowadays
I've definitely been reading them and taking the thoughts into considerationpost #37510 of 481242/12/14 at 10:32ampost #37511 of 481242/12/14 at 10:45ampost #37512 of 481242/12/14 at 11:24ampost #37513 of 481242/12/14 at 12:09pmpost #37514 of 481242/12/14 at 12:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by masshi
So what are the "secret" zipper configuration options for the MDR?
I've seen 4-pocket and 2-pocket MDRs in the gallery, and I think I've seen pockets that were flat instead of slanted at 45 degrees?
Are there any other options? Though tbh I think the default 3-zip looks best.
There's 4-zip and 3-zip.
edit: Why don't you ask Charly all this?post #37515 of 481242/12/14 at 12:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by hmtwrk
i'm 5'10" 125 and stock 46 works really well for me (it's really forgiving). i wouldn't ditch the half-placket and name tag. you might be on the fence about it now but you won't be regretting it once you get it. on the other hand, taking the signature pieces out of a jacket that will make you standout everywhere you go, THAT you might regret. the details are really that good, don't overthink it and just trust.
by "really forgiving" what did you mean?
does it fit loose, or does it still fit slim albeit not uncomfortably so?
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 7 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 20 seconds ago
- › Help me with my next suit 52 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › ALDEN DARK BROWN KUDU INDY 8 minutes ago
- › I think I hate San Francisco. 10 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 11 minutes ago
- › My wedding... 14 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 15 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 18 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...