Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 5:23 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2501
Styleforum Top Pickspost #37502 of 496512/12/14 at 8:37ampost #37503 of 496512/12/14 at 8:43ampost #37504 of 496512/12/14 at 8:44ampost #37505 of 496512/12/14 at 8:48ampost #37506 of 496512/12/14 at 9:02ampost #37507 of 496512/12/14 at 10:07ampost #37508 of 496512/12/14 at 10:12am
I had ordered in June and received it in September, but I did have a previous order in and got both at the same time.
Their website shows a lot of boxes getting shipped recently and also 2 weeks ago...boxes usually mean 2 or more jackets, amirite?
.....maybe it pays to order more than 1.post #37509 of 496512/12/14 at 10:16amQuote:Originally Posted by PawnchYoFaceQuote:
someone made a cache version of their old site
guess mtm's popularity did away with the in-between sizes or something (or maybe they're still available?!)
edit: nvm seems like their old 45 is basically their current 44
oh and btw, thanks to everybody who's been replying to my posts
normally I'd quote and reply individually, but I pretty much only ever use my phone nowadays
I've definitely been reading them and taking the thoughts into considerationpost #37510 of 496512/12/14 at 10:32ampost #37511 of 496512/12/14 at 10:45ampost #37512 of 496512/12/14 at 11:24ampost #37513 of 496512/12/14 at 12:09pmpost #37514 of 496512/12/14 at 12:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by masshi
So what are the "secret" zipper configuration options for the MDR?
I've seen 4-pocket and 2-pocket MDRs in the gallery, and I think I've seen pockets that were flat instead of slanted at 45 degrees?
Are there any other options? Though tbh I think the default 3-zip looks best.
There's 4-zip and 3-zip.
edit: Why don't you ask Charly all this?post #37515 of 496512/12/14 at 12:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by hmtwrk
i'm 5'10" 125 and stock 46 works really well for me (it's really forgiving). i wouldn't ditch the half-placket and name tag. you might be on the fence about it now but you won't be regretting it once you get it. on the other hand, taking the signature pieces out of a jacket that will make you standout everywhere you go, THAT you might regret. the details are really that good, don't overthink it and just trust.
by "really forgiving" what did you mean?
does it fit loose, or does it still fit slim albeit not uncomfortably so?
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 21 seconds ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 38 seconds ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 48 seconds ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 55 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 4 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan