Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2500post #37486 of 527492/12/14 at 1:27amBtw, speaking of 4-zip MDR... Can someone PS one in olive with silver zips? I can't do it myself right now since I'm waiting for a new computer, only got access to crappy ones at my job and the phone. I like 4-zip in pretty much all dark colors and some lighter ones if they're vibrant enough, but I'm not sure about olive. Normally I'm pretty good at picturing how something will look but I'm having a hard time with this for some reason.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #37487 of 527492/12/14 at 1:31amQuote:Originally Posted by Matsa
Btw, speaking of 4-zip MDR... Can someone PS one in olive with silver zips? I can't do it myself right now since I'm waiting for a new computer, only got access to crappy ones at my job and the phone. I like 4-zip in pretty much all dark colors and some lighter ones if they're vibrant enough, but I'm not sure about olive. Normally I'm pretty good at picturing how something will look but I'm having a hard time with this for some reason.
Hard to fulfill this request, the olive calf varies in color possibly more than any other leather.post #37488 of 527492/12/14 at 1:46am
Search function usually has answers.
Use your imagination:
Color varies and please inquire within Charly to see if olive calf is still available.post #37489 of 527492/12/14 at 1:57ampost #37490 of 527492/12/14 at 2:01ampost #37491 of 527492/12/14 at 2:30amQuote:Originally Posted by 5354
Search function usually has answers.
Use your imagination:
Color varies and please inquire within Charly to see if olive calf is still available.
I have searched and found nothing that helped me, that's why I asked for a PS. I've probably looked at most pics in the gallery a dozen times by now, and I've gotten about 3/4 through this thread, so believe me when I say that I actually try to do my homework. I'm not the type of person who ask for things if I can do it myself. As for using my imagination, well... I did say that I'm having a hard time picturing this, right?
Not trying to come off as a dick when you're trying to help btw, just to be clear. I've seen the first two links before but the bottom one is actually useful and I haven't seen it before. Thanks a lot for that one.
And I've already ordered an olive calf MDR (3-zip) in early january, just trying to get some ideas out of my system while I still have time to make changes.Quote:
Yea I guess you're right but since I've seen some pretty good shops in this thread I figured I'd ask. Anyway, if that 2010-DR is as close as I'll get I'm fine with it.
The fact that the olive varies so much is actually the reason for my problem. To me, 4-zip is a bit of a hit or miss, I love it in black, dark brown, red etc but hate it in most greys. Like I said before, I can easily picture burgundy being awesome as a 4-zip but with olive I just don't know. :/
Anyway, I'll probably just stay with the 3-zip since I'm certain I'll like that.post #37492 of 527492/12/14 at 2:52ampost #37493 of 527492/12/14 at 3:33ampost #37494 of 527492/12/14 at 4:37ampost #37495 of 527492/12/14 at 5:00ampost #37496 of 527492/12/14 at 6:01ampost #37497 of 527492/12/14 at 6:10ampost #37498 of 527492/12/14 at 6:24amQuote:
someone made a cache version of their old sitepost #37499 of 527492/12/14 at 6:43ampost #37500 of 527492/12/14 at 6:50am
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More just now
- › Official Sales Alert thread 46 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 5 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 6 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 8 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...