Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 7:30 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2500post #37486 of 493302/12/14 at 1:27amBtw, speaking of 4-zip MDR... Can someone PS one in olive with silver zips? I can't do it myself right now since I'm waiting for a new computer, only got access to crappy ones at my job and the phone. I like 4-zip in pretty much all dark colors and some lighter ones if they're vibrant enough, but I'm not sure about olive. Normally I'm pretty good at picturing how something will look but I'm having a hard time with this for some reason.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #37487 of 493302/12/14 at 1:31amQuote:Originally Posted by Matsa
Btw, speaking of 4-zip MDR... Can someone PS one in olive with silver zips? I can't do it myself right now since I'm waiting for a new computer, only got access to crappy ones at my job and the phone. I like 4-zip in pretty much all dark colors and some lighter ones if they're vibrant enough, but I'm not sure about olive. Normally I'm pretty good at picturing how something will look but I'm having a hard time with this for some reason.
Hard to fulfill this request, the olive calf varies in color possibly more than any other leather.post #37488 of 493302/12/14 at 1:46am
Search function usually has answers.
Use your imagination:
Color varies and please inquire within Charly to see if olive calf is still available.post #37489 of 493302/12/14 at 1:57ampost #37490 of 493302/12/14 at 2:01ampost #37491 of 493302/12/14 at 2:30amQuote:Originally Posted by 5354
Search function usually has answers.
Use your imagination:
Color varies and please inquire within Charly to see if olive calf is still available.
I have searched and found nothing that helped me, that's why I asked for a PS. I've probably looked at most pics in the gallery a dozen times by now, and I've gotten about 3/4 through this thread, so believe me when I say that I actually try to do my homework. I'm not the type of person who ask for things if I can do it myself. As for using my imagination, well... I did say that I'm having a hard time picturing this, right?
Not trying to come off as a dick when you're trying to help btw, just to be clear. I've seen the first two links before but the bottom one is actually useful and I haven't seen it before. Thanks a lot for that one.
And I've already ordered an olive calf MDR (3-zip) in early january, just trying to get some ideas out of my system while I still have time to make changes.Quote:
Yea I guess you're right but since I've seen some pretty good shops in this thread I figured I'd ask. Anyway, if that 2010-DR is as close as I'll get I'm fine with it.
The fact that the olive varies so much is actually the reason for my problem. To me, 4-zip is a bit of a hit or miss, I love it in black, dark brown, red etc but hate it in most greys. Like I said before, I can easily picture burgundy being awesome as a 4-zip but with olive I just don't know. :/
Anyway, I'll probably just stay with the 3-zip since I'm certain I'll like that.post #37492 of 493302/12/14 at 2:52ampost #37493 of 493302/12/14 at 3:33ampost #37494 of 493302/12/14 at 4:37ampost #37495 of 493302/12/14 at 5:00ampost #37496 of 493302/12/14 at 6:01ampost #37497 of 493302/12/14 at 6:10ampost #37498 of 493302/12/14 at 6:24amQuote:
someone made a cache version of their old sitepost #37499 of 493302/12/14 at 6:43ampost #37500 of 493302/12/14 at 6:50am
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Cheap Kitchens Gloucester 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › Terre D'Hermes After Shave Balm 3.3 oz $60 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 11 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 12 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...