Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2496
Styleforum Top Picks
Hey guys, what are your thoughts on silver hardware vs. gunmetal on a MDR black calf? I went with silver (which they recommended) but now having second thoughts. The order wasnt put in long ago and I may need to change a measurement, so im hoping its not an issue. I hate to bother Charly with a change at all, but if I have to, I will only do it once. Why does this this seem like the hardest decision ever?
I was definitely all for silver at first too, but like "ghdvfddzgzdzg" said, it may be more contrast than I want. i guess the whole reason the MDR appealed to me in the first place was because its kind of subtle. therefore, the gunmetal will keep it that way.
Aside from that, I have another question regarding shoulder measurements.My shoulders are 17" across and Charly recommended 17.5" for the shoulder measurements on my MDR. Should I be going to 18"? worried I might not have enough room, but do the shoulders gussets give you that extra room you need? What size the do guys find is best for the shoulders? Id hate to receive this jacket and have it not fit right. its not even about the money at that point, its the wait... Thanks again all for your insight.
I dont know about that...I own a Schott 626 in medium and it fits just about perfect everywhere but the shoulders. it's always been a major problem and never stretched enogh. granted there are no shoulder gussets which doesnt help. that said, the shoulders are the only thing that really worries me. At this point, once my MDR arrives, im probably going to burn the schott and piss on the ashes.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Apolis | Official Affiliate Thread 39 seconds ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 6 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 8 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 8 minutes ago
- › "Huntsman - Savile Row", latest designer label. 8 minutes ago
- › whnay.'s good taste thread 10 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...