Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2494
Styleforum Top Pickspost #37397 of 528112/6/14 at 2:02ampost #37398 of 528112/6/14 at 10:13amthanks, but it's pretty simple really. just measure yourself according to their guide on the tumblr and compare with other jackets you have. i tend to be in between 44 and 46 but the 46 had a better shoulder measurement. aside from that i didn't have a choice to change sizes because it's a marketplace grabpost #37399 of 528112/6/14 at 11:03ampost #37400 of 528112/6/14 at 8:56pmpost #37401 of 528112/6/14 at 9:42pmpost #37402 of 528112/6/14 at 10:45pmpost #37403 of 528112/7/14 at 6:34ampost #37404 of 528112/7/14 at 7:51ampost #37405 of 528112/7/14 at 9:22ampost #37406 of 528112/7/14 at 9:49ampost #37407 of 528112/7/14 at 9:57ampost #37408 of 528112/8/14 at 5:29pm
Hey guys, new to the forum. Ordered a MDR not long ago and i've been questioning some of the sizing I went with. Mostly front/back length and shoulders. from what im gathering reading some of this, is that it seems to be a common problem for some of us. I went back and forth in my head before submitting my order because i was under the impression it couldnt be changed. Am i wrong? can dimensions be changed and if so how much time do you have? I feel i was lucky to get an order in and dont want to be a bother. On the other hand, its decent chunk of change and even worse, a longer wait. im thinking I may want it to be longer rather than short cut though. at least maybe another inch or so. im 6' with a 32 waist, do you think 22.5" front and 24.7" back will be too short? also, i measured my shoulders at 17" and Chary recomended 17.5" on the jacket shoulders (which i went with) will that give me enough room? I own a schott 626 in medium now and the shoulders are a bit tight..id hate to have that problem with this jacket.. any and all advice is greatly appreciated. Lastly, thinking im going to have to pick up a pre-owned MDR or DR to hold me over until mine arrives, which hopefully will be just in time for fall. If anyone is looking to sell one in a medium-ish size, let me know. Thanks guys.post #37409 of 528112/8/14 at 5:33pmWrite Charly. He will tell you if it's too late. Nobody can tell you if it's too long/short without knowing your proportions - you might have a longer or shorter torso than "average" for your height. You'd have to post some pictures here with your current jacket if you wanted advice relative to a current fit. If you supplied Charly with accurate and adequate information, he should be able to make any necessarily extrapolations etc. for you. He's very experienced after all...post #37410 of 528112/8/14 at 6:46pm
disappointing that dark brown goat isn't available any more, I didn't think it was that great 6 months ago but seeing the recent pics looks good. Maybe just want what cant be had hehe.
Also can't help but feel Ari's oxblood calf is still one of the more unique pieces I've seen in this thread, so so tempting.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina Split Toe Blucher in Brown Museum Calf. 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 9 minutes ago
- › Site Topics - Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 10 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 17 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 19 minutes ago
- › UNDERSTUDY - 3Sixteen, A.P.C., Arc'teryx Veilance, Barena,... 22 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 34 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...