^Im sure he is very busy, isnt he opening a restaurant? or something like that. The guy from collateral concepts wait time is 3 weeks.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2437post #36541 of 5272212/29/13 at 6:06pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #36542 of 5272212/29/13 at 6:21pmpost #36543 of 5272212/29/13 at 6:22pmpost #36544 of 5272212/29/13 at 7:10pmQuote:so there's a chance my moto will be done earlier?
When I ordered at the beginning of November I was thinking the whole 6 month thing was a gross exaggeration. Didn't really think it was fact! Don't get me wrong, I'll wait but damn that's a very very long timepost #36545 of 5272212/29/13 at 7:24pmpost #36546 of 5272212/29/13 at 7:30pmpost #36547 of 5272212/29/13 at 7:34pm
If we're talking about other efforts like TOJ, I'm interested in how Andrew Diba fares (he recently became an SF affiliate under Neo Nouveau). At this time he's just got one A-1 jacket on offer, but my exchanges with him have always been great and he seems really keen on expanding his stuff. The A-1 is priced around TOJ levels ($750-800ish, I think), so I'd keep an eye on that.post #36548 of 5272212/29/13 at 7:35pmpost #36549 of 5272212/29/13 at 7:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by Death24xASecond
If we're talking about other efforts like TOJ, I'm interested in how Andrew Diba fares (he recently became an SF affiliate under Neo Nouveau). At this time he's just got one A-1 jacket on offer, but my exchanges with him have always been great and he seems really keen on expanding his stuff. The A-1 is priced around TOJ levels ($750-800ish, I think), so I'd keep an eye on that.
Damn, is that @e0d9n0b5??post #36550 of 5272212/29/13 at 8:07pmpost #36551 of 5272212/29/13 at 8:16pmpost #36552 of 5272212/29/13 at 8:17pmQuote:
It's not being defensive. You made an in incredibly dumb comparison between the manufacturing process of a single motor vehicle and the wait time of a backlogged leather jackets queue. If you were joking, your humor didn't translate well into text.Quote:
I have a feeling we'll be hitting some 7 month jackets. People are already inching past the 6th month mark.post #36553 of 5272212/29/13 at 8:23pm
Honest question: does it really matter? I mean, for about $800 you're getting a leather that's made specifically for you, to your measurements, by a team that is clearly dedicated to using the best materials and doing the best work possible. I wouldn't mind if it took a year (and let's face it, sometimes Alden takes about that for one of their shoe makeups, and quality control isn't even comparable).post #36554 of 5272212/29/13 at 8:27pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...