^Im sure he is very busy, isnt he opening a restaurant? or something like that. The guy from collateral concepts wait time is 3 weeks.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 3:58 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: Yesterday
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2437post #36541 of 4816812/29/13 at 6:06pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #36542 of 4816812/29/13 at 6:21pmpost #36543 of 4816812/29/13 at 6:22pmpost #36544 of 4816812/29/13 at 7:10pmQuote:so there's a chance my moto will be done earlier?
When I ordered at the beginning of November I was thinking the whole 6 month thing was a gross exaggeration. Didn't really think it was fact! Don't get me wrong, I'll wait but damn that's a very very long timepost #36545 of 4816812/29/13 at 7:24pmpost #36546 of 4816812/29/13 at 7:30pmpost #36547 of 4816812/29/13 at 7:34pm
If we're talking about other efforts like TOJ, I'm interested in how Andrew Diba fares (he recently became an SF affiliate under Neo Nouveau). At this time he's just got one A-1 jacket on offer, but my exchanges with him have always been great and he seems really keen on expanding his stuff. The A-1 is priced around TOJ levels ($750-800ish, I think), so I'd keep an eye on that.post #36548 of 4816812/29/13 at 7:35pmpost #36549 of 4816812/29/13 at 7:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by Death24xASecond
If we're talking about other efforts like TOJ, I'm interested in how Andrew Diba fares (he recently became an SF affiliate under Neo Nouveau). At this time he's just got one A-1 jacket on offer, but my exchanges with him have always been great and he seems really keen on expanding his stuff. The A-1 is priced around TOJ levels ($750-800ish, I think), so I'd keep an eye on that.
Damn, is that @e0d9n0b5??post #36550 of 4816812/29/13 at 8:07pmpost #36551 of 4816812/29/13 at 8:16pmpost #36552 of 4816812/29/13 at 8:17pmQuote:
It's not being defensive. You made an in incredibly dumb comparison between the manufacturing process of a single motor vehicle and the wait time of a backlogged leather jackets queue. If you were joking, your humor didn't translate well into text.Quote:
I have a feeling we'll be hitting some 7 month jackets. People are already inching past the 6th month mark.post #36553 of 4816812/29/13 at 8:23pm
Honest question: does it really matter? I mean, for about $800 you're getting a leather that's made specifically for you, to your measurements, by a team that is clearly dedicated to using the best materials and doing the best work possible. I wouldn't mind if it took a year (and let's face it, sometimes Alden takes about that for one of their shoe makeups, and quality control isn't even comparable).post #36554 of 4816812/29/13 at 8:27pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 6 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 13 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 16 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 17 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...