Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:41 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2420
Styleforum Top Pickspost #36287 of 4813912/16/13 at 8:21pmpost #36288 of 4813912/16/13 at 8:22pmpost #36289 of 4813912/16/13 at 8:25pmpost #36290 of 4813912/16/13 at 8:53pmpost #36291 of 4813912/16/13 at 8:55pmpost #36292 of 4813912/16/13 at 8:59pmpost #36293 of 4813912/16/13 at 9:05pmpost #36294 of 4813912/16/13 at 9:07pmpost #36295 of 4813912/16/13 at 10:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by pl0nky
I'm about 5'11 ~145-150. 38 chest, 28 waist. Do you guys think that these measurements are okay? I've already talked to charly about them and I'm just looking for more opinions. I'm basically mostly wondering about the jacket length. I want a cropped jacket, but not too much. With my height, will the current jacket length be fine? Do I need to go shorter? I think if I go down .5 inch it should be good? Should i keep the stock 46 length?
Just thought of this, does the p2p seem too big for my chest?
Also, because only sleeve length can be modified, I should go with a size 46, maybe modify the length a little and I should be good to go? Sorry for so many questions and for this being all over the place. I just want to get the sizing done right the first time.I suggest you getting a similar jacket from MrPorter that fit you well (they offer free shipping & return). Depend on your preference, you might want to add/subtract from their measurements; submit that to Charly.post #36296 of 4813912/17/13 at 7:37ampost #36297 of 4813912/17/13 at 7:47ampost #36298 of 4813912/17/13 at 8:59ampost #36299 of 4813912/17/13 at 11:01amQuote:
Toffee tan is calf.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 59 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › Help me with my next suit 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 4 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › The Definitive MANBAG Thread, Part II: 2014~ 7 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 8 minutes ago
- › Takahiro Miyashita - Number (N)ine, The Soloist 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...