Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 4:47 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2407post #36091 of 4814012/9/13 at 5:11am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #36092 of 4814012/9/13 at 2:33pmpost #36093 of 4814012/9/13 at 6:02pmpost #36094 of 4814012/9/13 at 6:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by Justo
Can't decide whether to go suede leather or toj0 for a last jacket.
main reason for toj0 is because i like that it would be a back to the beginning type of deal, plus it's cool
but i've been craving a lamb suede leather (a1 but that's gone). I've considered the t1, but i'd like to hear if anyone has an vision for a suede version of another leather that isn't the bcdr...though a lamb suede double stitch bcdr does sound nice...
already have qdr, moto, cwu, wool ma1
Not sure why nobody has ordered a black suede 2010 DRpost #36095 of 4814012/9/13 at 6:28pmpost #36096 of 4814012/9/13 at 6:31pmCan also attest to the Suiting Wool Ma-1. Honestly I was iffy about the herringbone pattern but it's really subdued and very subtle. Also the details like the gas mask pocket and zippers are totally awesome. I find myself putting my cellphone in that pocket more often than the side pockets.post #36097 of 4814012/9/13 at 7:33pmpost #36098 of 4814012/9/13 at 7:34pmpost #36099 of 4814012/9/13 at 8:10pmpost #36100 of 4814012/9/13 at 9:07pmQuote:
was hoping to get my July 8 2010dr before December 7th but that definitely didn't happen. Now hoping to get it before Christmas but the future looks dim. I will be a sad, sad boy if I don't get in before my 18th birthday in January. This Friday marks 23 weekspost #36101 of 4814012/9/13 at 9:22pmQuote:
Have you e-mailed Charly? I'm waiting on a June 30th BCDR. This Sunday was 23 weeks for me, and I've restrained from bugging him, but if my jacket isn't even in production yet I may back out.post #36102 of 4814012/9/13 at 9:23pmpost #36103 of 4814012/9/13 at 9:24pmpost #36104 of 4814012/9/13 at 9:29pmpost #36105 of 4814012/9/13 at 10:04pmQuote:
What colorway? Always get excited hearing about BCDRs.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1031 Active Users (219 Members and 812 Guests)
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Womens Health And Fitness �� You Need To Pay Attention Now 2 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 6 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 9 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 9 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 10 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran... 11 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran... 12 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...