did this jacket get a special/extra wash? it always looks much more matte than the other washed lambskin jackets (the ones made from hides washed in drew's washing machine)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 1:15 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2381post #35701 of 4987611/17/13 at 3:14am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #35702 of 4987611/17/13 at 4:36ampost #35703 of 4987611/17/13 at 4:44ampost #35704 of 4987611/17/13 at 5:14ampost #35705 of 4987611/17/13 at 5:46ampost #35706 of 4987611/17/13 at 12:37pmpost #35707 of 4987611/17/13 at 1:38pmpost #35708 of 4987611/17/13 at 2:12pmpost #35709 of 4987611/17/13 at 2:57pmQuote:
this is true - gf fucked those measurements up...
shoulders r 18, 18.5 (definitely) - that still suited to 48 w/46 lengths? i feel a bit of a dick emailing charly again :spost #35710 of 4987611/17/13 at 5:36pmQuote:
i don't think that would annoy him, it's a pretty significant change dude. 15 in on shoulders is like two sizes downpost #35711 of 4987611/17/13 at 5:53pmpost #35712 of 4987611/17/13 at 6:05pmpost #35713 of 4987611/17/13 at 7:47pmQuote:
I'm also waiting for black lamb ma-1...I like it more than cwu but it all depends on your style. too late to change your order huh? I like the sound of that lol, hope we get it soooonpost #35714 of 4987611/17/13 at 8:42pmQuote:Originally Posted by MauriSSio
I ordered a few days ago as well. (Does it really take 4-5 months? ) moto 2011 black lamb 4 silver zips. My measurements:
I said I preferred an athletic fit. No layering.I'm confident it will fit fantabulous. Me and you shall have a fit pic battle.
Just curious, but I see you have a decent chest to Waist ratio but relatively small arms. Is that just genetic? I mean, Do you workout or is that just natural? Or did you puff out your chest a bit when you measured? Just wondering because I hope I measured right.
Again, is it really gonna take 4 or 5 months?
Lol my arms are fine in my opinion, but yeah it's genetic. I do work out and that's why I have a large drop but when I flex and measure my bicep, I'm at 13". And no I didn't puff out my chest. I've had 3 different tailors measure me in the past year and they all put me at 40" and for this ToJ jacket I measured myself at 40". I asked about lead time before purchase and Charly said 16-20 weeks. Here in LA, it will be warm by then...
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Viberg Boots 11 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 2 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 4 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE MAY 29 2015: Dress like a Fruit...or Vegetable 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 7 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 8 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan