did this jacket get a special/extra wash? it always looks much more matte than the other washed lambskin jackets (the ones made from hides washed in drew's washing machine)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2381post #35701 of 5309611/17/13 at 3:14am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #35702 of 5309611/17/13 at 4:36ampost #35703 of 5309611/17/13 at 4:44ampost #35704 of 5309611/17/13 at 5:14ampost #35705 of 5309611/17/13 at 5:46ampost #35706 of 5309611/17/13 at 12:37pmpost #35707 of 5309611/17/13 at 1:38pmpost #35708 of 5309611/17/13 at 2:12pmpost #35709 of 5309611/17/13 at 2:57pmQuote:
this is true - gf fucked those measurements up...
shoulders r 18, 18.5 (definitely) - that still suited to 48 w/46 lengths? i feel a bit of a dick emailing charly again :spost #35710 of 5309611/17/13 at 5:36pmQuote:
i don't think that would annoy him, it's a pretty significant change dude. 15 in on shoulders is like two sizes downpost #35711 of 5309611/17/13 at 5:53pmpost #35712 of 5309611/17/13 at 6:05pmpost #35713 of 5309611/17/13 at 7:47pmQuote:
I'm also waiting for black lamb ma-1...I like it more than cwu but it all depends on your style. too late to change your order huh? I like the sound of that lol, hope we get it soooonpost #35714 of 5309611/17/13 at 8:42pmQuote:Originally Posted by MauriSSio
I ordered a few days ago as well. (Does it really take 4-5 months? ) moto 2011 black lamb 4 silver zips. My measurements:
I said I preferred an athletic fit. No layering.I'm confident it will fit fantabulous. Me and you shall have a fit pic battle.
Just curious, but I see you have a decent chest to Waist ratio but relatively small arms. Is that just genetic? I mean, Do you workout or is that just natural? Or did you puff out your chest a bit when you measured? Just wondering because I hope I measured right.
Again, is it really gonna take 4 or 5 months?
Lol my arms are fine in my opinion, but yeah it's genetic. I do work out and that's why I have a large drop but when I flex and measure my bicep, I'm at 13". And no I didn't puff out my chest. I've had 3 different tailors measure me in the past year and they all put me at 40" and for this ToJ jacket I measured myself at 40". I asked about lead time before purchase and Charly said 16-20 weeks. Here in LA, it will be warm by then...
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › I need a casual unstructured blue jacket. Texture is preferred. 43 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 50 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Jack Erwin Shoes 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Best Sweater Vests? 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 7 minutes ago
- › The Kent Wang Wedding Photo Contest 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...