Navy.... DO IT. I don't even own any leather jacket, but if i were to get one right now it would be a QMDR in navy lamb. Now if we factor in that you already have a black leather... just do it
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2376post #35626 of 5269611/12/13 at 9:57pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #35627 of 5269611/12/13 at 10:34pmpost #35628 of 5269611/12/13 at 10:38pmpost #35629 of 5269611/12/13 at 11:44pmQuote:
This is the exact jacket I'm getting. I really struggle with what to wear with the jacket though. The thing looks lighter in some pics, darker in others. I'm not too worried because most of my wardrobe is navy/black/gray/white/brown anyways. I think it'll make more sense once I have the jacket in my hands.post #35630 of 5269611/13/13 at 12:01ampost #35631 of 5269611/13/13 at 2:23ampost #35632 of 5269611/13/13 at 8:17ampost #35633 of 5269611/13/13 at 8:21amQuote:
I have both. Love both. That said, my black lamb A2 has really grown on me to become my favorite. It's got understated style and sophistication that fits every occasion. The shearling collar just adds to this versatility and actually is way more functional than I thought. I used to favor my black lamb 4 zip But I don't know if it's because I moved back to ny or I look for less flashiness...the moto doesn't get worn nearly as much.post #35634 of 5269611/13/13 at 8:42amQuote:Originally Posted by NonChalant321
I have both. Love both. That said, my black lamb A2 has really grown on me to become my favorite. It's got understated style and sophistication that fits every occasion. The shearling collar just adds to this versatility and actually is way more functional than I thought. I used to favor my black lamb 4 zip But I don't know if it's because I moved back to ny or I look for less flashiness...the moto doesn't get worn nearly as much.
I ended up ordering black A-2 and black 4 zip Moto as well. I felt that black A-2 will be more versatile for me vs brown lamb.post #35635 of 5269611/13/13 at 10:39ampost #35636 of 5269611/13/13 at 11:07ampost #35637 of 5269611/13/13 at 11:44amQuote:
You can dress up the 4 zip fine. It's not a DR, but without a doubt it's flashier than an A2. As in, I work in a pretty conservative office environment (although not suit and tie) and feel the A2 is more appropriate. The 4 zip draws more comments by far... a lot of compliments but also some references to its flashiness. It's somewhat relative to your environemnt. To put it one way, the zippers on the 4 zip pop out and draws attention and the a2 just subtly adds to your whole attire in a less pointed way. For work, I want to look put together but not with zippers on my chest drawing attention. A2 is the perfect choice for me.
I will say that the 4 zip has drawn way more compliments from women on nights out. Tough choice! You'll be happy with either or both.post #35638 of 5269611/13/13 at 12:00pmpost #35639 of 5269611/13/13 at 12:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by MrTony92
Jacket arrived from B&S. Bought it for my uncle, but couldn't resist trying it on. Holy crap is it awesome. Bought it basically new and didn't realize how stiff the calf would be coming out of the box. Could barely move at all. The colour is crazy, and seems to constantly be changing under different lights. The leather is so smooth and incredible to look at. It's a damn shame I can't keep this thing as it seems to fit me pretty well too....
Calf MDR is best MDR.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 57 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The GQ Fit (I want it as tight as possible without cutting off... 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...