Navy.... DO IT. I don't even own any leather jacket, but if i were to get one right now it would be a QMDR in navy lamb. Now if we factor in that you already have a black leather... just do it
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 1:18 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2376post #35626 of 4963711/12/13 at 9:57pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #35627 of 4963711/12/13 at 10:34pmpost #35628 of 4963711/12/13 at 10:38pmpost #35629 of 4963711/12/13 at 11:44pmQuote:
This is the exact jacket I'm getting. I really struggle with what to wear with the jacket though. The thing looks lighter in some pics, darker in others. I'm not too worried because most of my wardrobe is navy/black/gray/white/brown anyways. I think it'll make more sense once I have the jacket in my hands.post #35630 of 4963711/13/13 at 12:01ampost #35631 of 4963711/13/13 at 2:23ampost #35632 of 4963711/13/13 at 8:17ampost #35633 of 4963711/13/13 at 8:21amQuote:
I have both. Love both. That said, my black lamb A2 has really grown on me to become my favorite. It's got understated style and sophistication that fits every occasion. The shearling collar just adds to this versatility and actually is way more functional than I thought. I used to favor my black lamb 4 zip But I don't know if it's because I moved back to ny or I look for less flashiness...the moto doesn't get worn nearly as much.post #35634 of 4963711/13/13 at 8:42amQuote:Originally Posted by NonChalant321
I have both. Love both. That said, my black lamb A2 has really grown on me to become my favorite. It's got understated style and sophistication that fits every occasion. The shearling collar just adds to this versatility and actually is way more functional than I thought. I used to favor my black lamb 4 zip But I don't know if it's because I moved back to ny or I look for less flashiness...the moto doesn't get worn nearly as much.
I ended up ordering black A-2 and black 4 zip Moto as well. I felt that black A-2 will be more versatile for me vs brown lamb.post #35635 of 4963711/13/13 at 10:39ampost #35636 of 4963711/13/13 at 11:07ampost #35637 of 4963711/13/13 at 11:44amQuote:
You can dress up the 4 zip fine. It's not a DR, but without a doubt it's flashier than an A2. As in, I work in a pretty conservative office environment (although not suit and tie) and feel the A2 is more appropriate. The 4 zip draws more comments by far... a lot of compliments but also some references to its flashiness. It's somewhat relative to your environemnt. To put it one way, the zippers on the 4 zip pop out and draws attention and the a2 just subtly adds to your whole attire in a less pointed way. For work, I want to look put together but not with zippers on my chest drawing attention. A2 is the perfect choice for me.
I will say that the 4 zip has drawn way more compliments from women on nights out. Tough choice! You'll be happy with either or both.post #35638 of 4963711/13/13 at 12:00pmpost #35639 of 4963711/13/13 at 12:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by MrTony92
Jacket arrived from B&S. Bought it for my uncle, but couldn't resist trying it on. Holy crap is it awesome. Bought it basically new and didn't realize how stiff the calf would be coming out of the box. Could barely move at all. The colour is crazy, and seems to constantly be changing under different lights. The leather is so smooth and incredible to look at. It's a damn shame I can't keep this thing as it seems to fit me pretty well too....
Calf MDR is best MDR.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › GET your lOSt LOve BAcK In Hyderabad* Telangana +91-9001354274 5 seconds ago
- › GET your lOSt LOve BAcK In Hubli-Dharwad Karnataka +91-9001354274 10 seconds ago
- › GET your lOSt LOve BAcK In Hoshiarpur Punjab +91-9001354274 46 seconds ago
- › bESt AStrOLOger In Orai Uttar Pradesh +91-8239910405 54 seconds ago
- › Wife बादशाह+91-9001354274 VAshIKARAn SpeCIAList In Hisar Haryana 55 seconds ago
- › bESt AStrOLOger In Noida Uttar Pradesh +91-8239910405 58 seconds ago
- › bESt AStrOLOger In Pali Rajasthan +91-8239910405 1 minute ago
- › GET your lOSt LOve BAcK In Hisar Haryana +91-9001354274 1 minute ago
- › Nice Collective Reversible Bomber Jacket sz Large 1 minute ago
- › GET your lOSt LOve BAcK In Hardwar Uttarakhand +91-9001354274 1 minute ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan