I just sent payment so I guess I'll find out in 4-5 months as well.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2375post #35611 of 5310811/12/13 at 2:53pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #35612 of 5310811/12/13 at 2:55pmpost #35613 of 5310811/12/13 at 3:25pmpost #35614 of 5310811/12/13 at 3:29pmpost #35615 of 5310811/12/13 at 3:46pmpost #35616 of 5310811/12/13 at 4:07pmpost #35617 of 5310811/12/13 at 7:42pmpost #35618 of 5310811/12/13 at 9:16pm
Jacket arrived from B&S. Bought it for my uncle, but couldn't resist trying it on. Holy crap is it awesome. Bought it basically new and didn't realize how stiff the calf would be coming out of the box. Could barely move at all. The colour is crazy, and seems to constantly be changing under different lights. The leather is so smooth and incredible to look at. It's a damn shame I can't keep this thing as it seems to fit me pretty well too....
post #35619 of 5310811/12/13 at 9:23pmpost #35620 of 5310811/12/13 at 9:23pmpost #35621 of 5310811/12/13 at 9:33pmpost #35622 of 5310811/12/13 at 9:36pmpost #35623 of 5310811/12/13 at 9:38pmpost #35624 of 5310811/12/13 at 9:44pm
Edible is a pretty appropriate description. The colour and texture make it incredibly creamy (especially in direct sunlight). The colour is much darker than i anticipated. Under my room light it looks more what i imagined the darker whiskey to look like. Can't imagine how cool this would look in lamb too, not sure if those are made anymore but someone should get one
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 45 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 3 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 15 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 22 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 28 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 29 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 29 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 37 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 38 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...