I just sent payment so I guess I'll find out in 4-5 months as well.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 12:43 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2375post #35611 of 4817111/12/13 at 2:53pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #35612 of 4817111/12/13 at 2:55pmpost #35613 of 4817111/12/13 at 3:25pmpost #35614 of 4817111/12/13 at 3:29pmpost #35615 of 4817111/12/13 at 3:46pmpost #35616 of 4817111/12/13 at 4:07pmpost #35617 of 4817111/12/13 at 7:42pmpost #35618 of 4817111/12/13 at 9:16pm
Jacket arrived from B&S. Bought it for my uncle, but couldn't resist trying it on. Holy crap is it awesome. Bought it basically new and didn't realize how stiff the calf would be coming out of the box. Could barely move at all. The colour is crazy, and seems to constantly be changing under different lights. The leather is so smooth and incredible to look at. It's a damn shame I can't keep this thing as it seems to fit me pretty well too....
post #35619 of 4817111/12/13 at 9:23pmpost #35620 of 4817111/12/13 at 9:23pmpost #35621 of 4817111/12/13 at 9:33pmpost #35622 of 4817111/12/13 at 9:36pmpost #35623 of 4817111/12/13 at 9:38pmpost #35624 of 4817111/12/13 at 9:44pm
Edible is a pretty appropriate description. The colour and texture make it incredibly creamy (especially in direct sunlight). The colour is much darker than i anticipated. Under my room light it looks more what i imagined the darker whiskey to look like. Can't imagine how cool this would look in lamb too, not sure if those are made anymore but someone should get one
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 10 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 12 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 26 minutes ago
- › Nike Roshe GS Hyper Rose et Blanc Junior Femme 27 minutes ago
- › Alden x Epaulet Alpine Grain Taunton Boots - 8.5D - WORN ONCE 31 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 32 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...