I'm pretty sure it is $20.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 12:30 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2365
Styleforum Top Pickspost #35462 of 4900211/6/13 at 2:24amQuote:Originally Posted by Krish the Fish
I like the excellas on my daypack and my wool MA-1. I was even looking into the cost to get my MMM 5 zip (black calf/gunmetal zips) fitted with silver excellas (only half-joking). They look good. A nice pop to your jacket; I like the bright silver pop as a contrast against the darkness of the black bag & jacket.
BUT if you want a more "traditional" leather jacket look on a jacket, they might be too shiny for you. I opted for the normal silver zips for my girlfriend's 2010 GFDR because she said she wanted a classic looking jacket, and the bright bold silver of the excellas doesn't exactly scream traditional.
Are excella zips on the wool MA-1 standard or do they cost extra? if so, how much?post #35463 of 4900211/6/13 at 3:02ampost #35464 of 4900211/6/13 at 5:06ampost #35465 of 4900211/6/13 at 5:23ampost #35466 of 4900211/6/13 at 5:37ampost #35467 of 4900211/6/13 at 6:16ampost #35468 of 4900211/6/13 at 6:22ampost #35469 of 4900211/6/13 at 6:23ampost #35470 of 4900211/6/13 at 6:31ampost #35471 of 4900211/6/13 at 6:55ampost #35472 of 4900211/6/13 at 7:04ampost #35473 of 4900211/6/13 at 7:32ampost #35474 of 4900211/6/13 at 8:39ampost #35475 of 4900211/6/13 at 9:10amQuote:
cheers. i'll check in with charly to confirm. Now other than excellas operating more smoothly, are there any cosmetic differences between standard YKK silver VS excella zips? it sounds like excellas are more silver/shiner? it would be great to get some feedback on how they differ in looks.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The Look goes on... 1 minute ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 5 minutes ago
- › An Interview with B&Tailor 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 8 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 8 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF... 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 10 minutes ago
- › Soporific Tie Pr0n 11 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan