I'm pretty sure it is $20.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2365
Styleforum Top Pickspost #35462 of 5270611/6/13 at 2:24amQuote:Originally Posted by Krish the Fish
I like the excellas on my daypack and my wool MA-1. I was even looking into the cost to get my MMM 5 zip (black calf/gunmetal zips) fitted with silver excellas (only half-joking). They look good. A nice pop to your jacket; I like the bright silver pop as a contrast against the darkness of the black bag & jacket.
BUT if you want a more "traditional" leather jacket look on a jacket, they might be too shiny for you. I opted for the normal silver zips for my girlfriend's 2010 GFDR because she said she wanted a classic looking jacket, and the bright bold silver of the excellas doesn't exactly scream traditional.
Are excella zips on the wool MA-1 standard or do they cost extra? if so, how much?post #35463 of 5270611/6/13 at 3:02ampost #35464 of 5270611/6/13 at 5:06ampost #35465 of 5270611/6/13 at 5:23ampost #35466 of 5270611/6/13 at 5:37ampost #35467 of 5270611/6/13 at 6:16ampost #35468 of 5270611/6/13 at 6:22ampost #35469 of 5270611/6/13 at 6:23ampost #35470 of 5270611/6/13 at 6:31ampost #35471 of 5270611/6/13 at 6:55ampost #35472 of 5270611/6/13 at 7:04ampost #35473 of 5270611/6/13 at 7:32ampost #35474 of 5270611/6/13 at 8:39ampost #35475 of 5270611/6/13 at 9:10amQuote:
cheers. i'll check in with charly to confirm. Now other than excellas operating more smoothly, are there any cosmetic differences between standard YKK silver VS excella zips? it sounds like excellas are more silver/shiner? it would be great to get some feedback on how they differ in looks.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 33 seconds ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 1 minute ago
- › Friday Challenge: Creative Business Casual 1 minute ago
- › Dries Van Noten SS15 Pollack Pant 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF... 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...