sure doesnt sound like a wrong one
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 4:47 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2363
Styleforum Top Pickspost #35432 of 4814011/5/13 at 12:32pmpost #35433 of 4814011/5/13 at 12:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by CPODonnell
Just put in the order, I sent like 18 messages back and forth in the space of a few hours changing this measurement and that measurement... wrecking the man's head, Charly has the patience of a saint.
The hardest part is the silver vs gunmetal zips. I had the silver down but ultimately I think I was just being heavily influenced by Drew's "black lamb 4-zip moto, silver zips > everything else" comment. When I was being honest with my self, I knew I really wanted the gunmetal. Silver zips just project too loudly.
I think I've sent less than 18 e-mails for all of my orders combined.post #35434 of 4814011/5/13 at 12:40pmpost #35435 of 4814011/5/13 at 12:42pmpost #35436 of 4814011/5/13 at 12:44pmpost #35437 of 4814011/5/13 at 12:44pmpost #35438 of 4814011/5/13 at 12:49pmpost #35439 of 4814011/5/13 at 1:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by Krish the Fish
I ordered the BCDR in black lamb with silver excellas the other day. Definitely a good move. I first had ordered a QDR, but having looked over the stock pics and the gallery, I decided that the BCDR was the jacket that I liked the most, and the design I thought I would wear for longer and be happier with for longer. I just didn't think quilting would be appropriate for my situation in a couple of years.
How much extra is it for Excellas?post #35440 of 4814011/5/13 at 1:48pmpost #35441 of 4814011/5/13 at 1:50pmpost #35442 of 4814011/5/13 at 2:07pmpost #35443 of 4814011/5/13 at 2:22pmI like the excellas on my daypack and my wool MA-1. I was even looking into the cost to get my MMM 5 zip (black calf/gunmetal zips) fitted with silver excellas (only half-joking). They look good. A nice pop to your jacket; I like the bright silver pop as a contrast against the darkness of the black bag & jacket.
BUT if you want a more "traditional" leather jacket look on a jacket, they might be too shiny for you. I opted for the normal silver zips for my girlfriend's 2010 GFDR because she said she wanted a classic looking jacket, and the bright bold silver of the excellas doesn't exactly scream traditional.post #35444 of 4814011/5/13 at 2:29pmpost #35445 of 4814011/5/13 at 2:46pmQuote:
Actually that was the total back and forth, only 10 of those were mine. Still excessive on my part though. I went to sleep last night thinking if I told anyone outside these forums that I just spent 5 hours agonizing over the type of zips I want on a jacket, they'd think I'd lost my fucking mind...
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran... 19 seconds ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran... 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 3 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 4 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 5 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 9 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 9 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 10 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 10 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...