Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2349
Styleforum Top Pickspost #35222 of 5309610/25/13 at 8:29amQuote:Originally Posted by reedobandito
ToJ0 just arrived and damn, is it nice. Wool and leather feel insanely soft and the fit is perfect every where. Went with a stock 48, 5'11" and a slim 48 with a shorter torso and longer arms. Definitely less slim and stretchier than the ToJ1 of the same size I owned, not to mention considerably longer.
Slim 48? You can specify if you want it slim? Or have I misread that...
Looks awesome btw.post #35223 of 5309610/25/13 at 8:31ampost #35224 of 5309610/25/13 at 8:34ampost #35225 of 5309610/25/13 at 8:46ampost #35226 of 5309610/25/13 at 8:50ampost #35227 of 5309610/25/13 at 9:54ampost #35228 of 5309610/25/13 at 11:01ampost #35229 of 5309610/25/13 at 1:07pmpost #35230 of 5309610/25/13 at 4:37pmpost #35231 of 5309610/26/13 at 6:26pmpost #35232 of 5309610/26/13 at 8:10pmpost #35233 of 5309610/26/13 at 8:24pmpost #35234 of 5309610/26/13 at 8:50pmpost #35235 of 5309610/26/13 at 10:25pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1706 Active Users (381 Members and 1325 Guests)
- › What music are you listening to lately? 10 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Knitted Ties - Flat or Pointed Bottom: Latest Views 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Pay to vote... 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 2 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 2 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 4 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...