Just my opinion, but I personally liked it better before..
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2334
Styleforum Top Pickspost #34997 of 4812710/12/13 at 7:08pmpost #34998 of 4812710/12/13 at 7:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by Big Pun
Thanks for the advice Fok! I locked myself in my latrine, turned on the shower to make it hot, and spent 2 hours oiling up this baby while listening to BBC Pashto, honestly had the time of my life. I like the result.
Of course, now it's more like a charcoal gray/black, and its pretty rare to find good medium gray leathers. Oh well, at least I could salvage it and it's like a new jacket..
What color was it originally?post #34999 of 4812710/13/13 at 7:45ampost #35000 of 4812710/13/13 at 7:58ampost #35001 of 4812710/13/13 at 10:06ampost #35002 of 4812710/13/13 at 3:16pmpost #35003 of 4812710/13/13 at 4:08pmpost #35004 of 4812710/13/13 at 6:40pmpost #35005 of 4812710/13/13 at 6:51pmpost #35006 of 4812710/13/13 at 7:06pmpost #35007 of 4812710/13/13 at 8:22pmpost #35008 of 4812710/13/13 at 8:55pmpost #35009 of 4812710/13/13 at 9:00pmQuote:
I would agree with you if he dosent own mutual colors, but blue looks great so why not?
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1310 Active Users (310 Members and 1000 Guests)
- › things that are making you happy 26 seconds ago
- › Brunello Cucinelli 50-52R (40-42 US) sport jacket (light weight) -... 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF... 2 minutes ago
- › Brunello Cucinelli Cashmere Sweaters pants and peacoat 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 3 minutes ago
- › First suit, no budget restrictions 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...