Just my opinion, but I personally liked it better before..
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2334
Styleforum Top Pickspost #34997 of 5274310/12/13 at 7:08pmpost #34998 of 5274310/12/13 at 7:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by Big Pun
Thanks for the advice Fok! I locked myself in my latrine, turned on the shower to make it hot, and spent 2 hours oiling up this baby while listening to BBC Pashto, honestly had the time of my life. I like the result.
Of course, now it's more like a charcoal gray/black, and its pretty rare to find good medium gray leathers. Oh well, at least I could salvage it and it's like a new jacket..
What color was it originally?post #34999 of 5274310/13/13 at 7:45ampost #35000 of 5274310/13/13 at 7:58ampost #35001 of 5274310/13/13 at 10:06ampost #35002 of 5274310/13/13 at 3:16pmpost #35003 of 5274310/13/13 at 4:08pmpost #35004 of 5274310/13/13 at 6:40pmpost #35005 of 5274310/13/13 at 6:51pmpost #35006 of 5274310/13/13 at 7:06pmpost #35007 of 5274310/13/13 at 8:22pmpost #35008 of 5274310/13/13 at 8:55pmpost #35009 of 5274310/13/13 at 9:00pmQuote:
I would agree with you if he dosent own mutual colors, but blue looks great so why not?
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 943 Active Users (165 Members and 778 Guests)
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 55 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 17 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 17 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 25 minutes ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 37 minutes ago
- › SW&D CHALLENGE - ONE PIECE TWO WAYS - VOTING 40 minutes ago
- › Cheaney 44 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 57 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...