Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2329post #34921 of 5309710/9/13 at 1:56pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #34922 of 5309710/9/13 at 5:31pmQuote:
I talked myself out of oxblood calf as my first-and-only leather in favor of something lighter and more versatile, so just trying to live vicariously... I've seen all the posted photos; we demands politely requests the freshness!post #34923 of 5309710/9/13 at 6:20pmQuote:Quote:Quote:Quote:Originally Posted by jabberwock1977
I went without the patch for my first brown lamb A2 a couple of years ago and have no regrets but my replacement that is due in a couple of weeks does have the patch so then I'll know what I've been missing. Definitely love the patch on my black CWU/45 but I think the A2 can actually do without, and is probably more versatile (and less casual?) without.
The patch on the A-2 is supposed to be a nice little nod/homage to the vintage/old school A-2/G-1 jackets that pilots/airmen wore.post #34924 of 5309710/10/13 at 3:38am
Hi friends, I just ordered a leather MA-1 and TOJ0. Still unsure what colour for the TOJ0.
Does anyone have a grey/black or grey/grey or black/grey combo? I'm curious what is the combo of the one posted on the tumblr. Looks really good.
To rephrase, does anyone have regrets going with black/black and think a grey/black combo might work better?
Cheerspost #34925 of 5309710/10/13 at 4:06ampost #34926 of 5309710/10/13 at 7:38amMan, I haven't been here in a few weeks and I was content with just having a moto, but now I see orders appear to still be open, I'm starting to itch for that suiting wool MA1 again...
If they're still open next week perhaps I will be emailing charly. Atleast sizing should be easy since I think they're stock sizes only.post #34927 of 5309710/10/13 at 8:11am
I'm waiting on my first TOJ jacket (black leather MA-1), if they're still open for business after I get I think I'm going to go for the T1 (I don't want to order until I try my MA-1 to make sure my measurements are good). I'm thinking Navy for T1, but can't seem to find pictures of one in Navy...thoughts?post #34928 of 5309710/10/13 at 10:00ampost #34929 of 5309710/10/13 at 10:22ampost #34930 of 5309710/10/13 at 10:27ampost #34931 of 5309710/10/13 at 10:57ampost #34932 of 5309710/10/13 at 11:00amUnglazed brown goat A-2 came in. I'm really glad I went with the goat. It's really supple still, but seems a little more abrasion-resistant than lamb. Wish I'd gone a little larger on the bicep measurement, because I think it will constrict my arms if I'm wearing a thicker sweater. Otherwise it fits me great.post #34933 of 5309710/10/13 at 12:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by K. Nights
Unglazed brown goat A-2 came in. I'm really glad I went with the goat. It's really supple still, but seems a little more abrasion-resistant than lamb. Wish I'd gone a little larger on the bicep measurement, because I think it will constrict my arms if I'm wearing a thicker sweater. Otherwise it fits me great.
...this post is missing somethingpost #34934 of 5309710/10/13 at 1:30pmpost #34935 of 5309710/10/13 at 1:39pm
Unglazed dark grey goat 4-zip moto arrived today. The leather is absolutely amazing, feels really different to the lamb more abrasion resistant but quite a bit lighter.
The unglazed goat still has a little bit of sheen to it so it makes me wonder quite how shiny the goat is in person.
Shipping was insanely fast, arrived in 3 days to the UK.
Will try and get pics up later.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 28 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 42 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 45 seconds ago
- › Chippewa Plain Toe Boot Vibram Sole Burgundy US8.5D US9D US9E BRAND... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › 40 year old socially retarded - what can I get away with wearing? 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 5 minutes ago
- › Alter to make the suit silhouette slimmer 7 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...