Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2320
Styleforum Top Pickspost #34787 of 5309210/3/13 at 2:03pmQuote:
Pics work now - I especially like the shot of the cuff where you can see all the color variation and wear.
Yeah I kind of see what you mean about the UV lightened spots. I never expected that to happen.. very cool.post #34788 of 5309210/3/13 at 2:04pmpost #34789 of 5309210/3/13 at 2:09pmpost #34790 of 5309210/3/13 at 4:16pmpost #34791 of 5309210/3/13 at 4:47pmpost #34792 of 5309210/3/13 at 5:43pmpost #34793 of 5309210/3/13 at 6:45pmpost #34794 of 5309210/3/13 at 6:49pmpost #34795 of 5309210/3/13 at 8:22pmpost #34796 of 5309210/3/13 at 8:34pmpost #34797 of 5309210/3/13 at 8:42pmso I know this is asking to get put on Willy's naughty list -- but can anyone post pictures of the plain "tan calf" ? I've looked all through the cm, mdr, and 2010dr gallerys and only saw the varients of whiskey calf(or maybe i did find the tan calf but it wasnt labeled.) or can anyone provide insight on how the tan calf compares(in color) to any of the whiskey variants? probably going to change my order from a black lamb 2010DR to a tan calf 2010DR.
edit: also-- would silver zippers or gunmetal look better?post #34798 of 5309210/3/13 at 8:48pmpost #34799 of 5309210/3/13 at 8:57pmI know right? I guess those options got replaced with just plain tan. also, I'm probably going with gunmetal zippers after looking through the gallery again
edit: I have a feeling this is it. http://toj-gallery.com/main.php?g2_itemId=19898
also, on the toj tumblr, silver zippers were recommended with toffee tan. that makes things all the more difficult. .post #34800 of 5309210/3/13 at 9:07pm
I'm personally not a fan of the toffee tan but I really wish this was still on the menu. http://toj-gallery.com/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=10924&g2_serialNumber=3 That'd make me switch from black mdr in a heartbeat.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Things that are pissing you off. 43 seconds ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Carmina 757 Split Toe in Brown Scotchgrain - 8UK Forest 2 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 3 minutes ago
- › What are you reading? 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 5 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...