I'll miss you, Drew...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2317
Styleforum Top Pickspost #34742 of 5309210/1/13 at 9:48pmpost #34743 of 5309210/1/13 at 9:56pmpost #34744 of 5309210/1/13 at 10:04pmpost #34745 of 5309210/2/13 at 7:02ampost #34746 of 5309210/2/13 at 7:40ampost #34747 of 5309210/2/13 at 8:02amQuote:Originally Posted by notareminiscer
Putting in an order for a BCDR. Silver zips. Can't decide between black lamb, calf, or unglazed goat. I'm not careful with my clothes, but I want something wearable in an NYC spring. I want a jacket that is pretty heavy. Goat could be interesting in the BCDR, thoughts?
I'd say goat. As I understand it, it's a good medium between lamb and calf. I had- and sold, because of fit issues- a lamb TOJ and while the lamb is buttery soft and beautiful, I did feel that my usual rambunctiousness would eventually tear it. If I were to reorder, I would get goat, just for the bit of extra robustness without the added structure of calf.post #34748 of 5309210/2/13 at 8:19ampost #34749 of 5309210/2/13 at 9:00ampost #34750 of 5309210/2/13 at 10:16ampost #34751 of 5309210/2/13 at 10:23ampost #34752 of 5309210/2/13 at 11:48ampost #34753 of 5309210/2/13 at 5:53pmpost #34754 of 5309210/2/13 at 6:03pmpost #34755 of 5309210/2/13 at 6:41pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1283 Active Users (306 Members and 977 Guests)
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 5 minutes ago
- › Vass Alt Wien - Bordeaux calf - 3636 last size EU 42 BNIB! $400 OBO 8 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › 'NEW' Silvano Lattanzi - EG2, EG3, EG4, 1206, 1207, 61301 9 minutes ago
- › The Official VINTAGE T SHIRT KNOWLEDGE THREAD. 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 16 minutes ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Cordovan Care 18 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...