Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2316
Styleforum Top Pickspost #34727 of 530729/29/13 at 8:59pmpost #34728 of 530729/30/13 at 11:14ampost #34729 of 530729/30/13 at 1:38pm
A few TOJ questions, please don't take them as bitching, just curious.
1. In the "End of TOJ" post, Drew said he was doing a capsule release for a friend, set for Fall release. Tis the season, any news about that?
2. Didn't Drew say a while back that more workshops had been brought in, and the lead times would drop significantly from there on out? The new 20 week quote seems contradictory to that.
3. Why is TOJ still taking orders? Not that it makes a difference for me either way, but the last post said cutoff in 2 weeks....2 months ago.post #34730 of 530729/30/13 at 2:29pmpost #34731 of 530729/30/13 at 2:44pmMaybe because he's busy? He wanted to open a restaurant, I think I didn't really pay attention much to his other stuff. But unless you understand the restaurant business it's a shitload of work, especially for a new restauranteur, it takes a lot of time and patience. My guess that's what he's been doing this whole time since his latest announcement. Organizing and opening a new venture and not organizing to close this one because that would be a lot of work too. Maybe just follow TOJ on Facebook/tumblr/Instagram and wait for an announcement instead of asking the same question every two days?post #34732 of 530729/30/13 at 2:46pmpost #34733 of 530729/30/13 at 3:32pmpost #34734 of 5307210/1/13 at 2:32ampost #34735 of 5307210/1/13 at 4:14ampost #34736 of 5307210/1/13 at 8:00pmThread Startersup y'all.... been cooking. Apparently it takes 14 hours a day, 7 days a week. We gotta cut off orders eventually but they haven't been coming in much lately anyway, it sort of cut itself off naturally. We are jsut letting the last few people in who have late excuses, I guess. We're making the clothes as normal, but there were a lot of orders as you can tell. I think I explained that the relationship between lead time and order date was exponential and not linearly parallel. So yea. But we're just workin on the clothes in the day and the food at night. Hell of a lot of work.post #34737 of 5307210/1/13 at 8:15pmpost #34738 of 5307210/1/13 at 8:26pmThread Starterpost #34739 of 5307210/1/13 at 8:35pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Recent purchases - Part II 35 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 58 seconds ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 12 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 13 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 16 minutes ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 22 minutes ago
- › Our Legacy 23 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...