Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2316
Styleforum Top Pickspost #34727 of 480769/29/13 at 8:59pmpost #34728 of 480769/30/13 at 11:14ampost #34729 of 480769/30/13 at 1:38pm
A few TOJ questions, please don't take them as bitching, just curious.
1. In the "End of TOJ" post, Drew said he was doing a capsule release for a friend, set for Fall release. Tis the season, any news about that?
2. Didn't Drew say a while back that more workshops had been brought in, and the lead times would drop significantly from there on out? The new 20 week quote seems contradictory to that.
3. Why is TOJ still taking orders? Not that it makes a difference for me either way, but the last post said cutoff in 2 weeks....2 months ago.post #34730 of 480769/30/13 at 2:29pmpost #34731 of 480769/30/13 at 2:44pmMaybe because he's busy? He wanted to open a restaurant, I think I didn't really pay attention much to his other stuff. But unless you understand the restaurant business it's a shitload of work, especially for a new restauranteur, it takes a lot of time and patience. My guess that's what he's been doing this whole time since his latest announcement. Organizing and opening a new venture and not organizing to close this one because that would be a lot of work too. Maybe just follow TOJ on Facebook/tumblr/Instagram and wait for an announcement instead of asking the same question every two days?post #34732 of 480769/30/13 at 2:46pmpost #34733 of 480769/30/13 at 3:32pmpost #34734 of 4807610/1/13 at 2:32ampost #34735 of 4807610/1/13 at 4:14ampost #34736 of 4807610/1/13 at 8:00pmThread Startersup y'all.... been cooking. Apparently it takes 14 hours a day, 7 days a week. We gotta cut off orders eventually but they haven't been coming in much lately anyway, it sort of cut itself off naturally. We are jsut letting the last few people in who have late excuses, I guess. We're making the clothes as normal, but there were a lot of orders as you can tell. I think I explained that the relationship between lead time and order date was exponential and not linearly parallel. So yea. But we're just workin on the clothes in the day and the food at night. Hell of a lot of work.post #34737 of 4807610/1/13 at 8:15pmpost #34738 of 4807610/1/13 at 8:26pmThread Starterpost #34739 of 4807610/1/13 at 8:35pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 seconds ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 36 seconds ago
- › Stephan Schneider Ijevan Cardigan, dark grey, Size V 50 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 7 minutes ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › French Tailoring Thread (e.g. Camps de Luca, Cifonelli, Smalto and... 9 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...