Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2313
Styleforum Top Pickspost #34682 of 526969/26/13 at 7:21pmpost #34683 of 526969/26/13 at 7:41pmpost #34684 of 526969/26/13 at 9:13pmpost #34685 of 526969/26/13 at 11:30pm
I've wanted one of these jackets for about a year now, thinking about picking one up. I'm just worried I wont get it until it starts warming up. Also, I have been working out for the past year and plan to keep doing so, so there is the sizing. I don't think I will be getting a lot bigger, just not sure if gaining some mass will heavily affect the jacket, even if I size a tad bit up ahead of time.
What do you guys think?post #34686 of 526969/27/13 at 12:00am
I'd expect a 6-month wait time if I were you. As far as the weight gains, you would know your circumstances better than we do, but if you plan on continue to get bigger, I'd probs lay off. Thing with sizing up is that if things don't work out you have an ill-fitted jacket and well, yeah.post #34687 of 526969/27/13 at 12:19am
Yeah that's true, thanks for the input. I sent an email, so I'll hopefully hear from him soon. It would be nice to know around when the cut off day will be, since there is no reason being in a rush to order it since I wont get it in time to even wear it.
Thanks for the help, will keep coming back here to checkup on stuff, maybe it will help me make up my mind.post #34688 of 526969/27/13 at 1:02ampost #34689 of 526969/27/13 at 1:35ampost #34690 of 526969/27/13 at 2:04ampost #34691 of 526969/27/13 at 2:16ampost #34692 of 526969/27/13 at 5:46ampost #34693 of 526969/27/13 at 9:39amQuote:Originally Posted by noirwest
Is it possible to order a double rider but without the belt/belt loops? I like the epaulets and the front pocket but I don't think I'd ever ever wear the belt with it, and without the belt, the loops seem unnecessary. Or is that getting too close to going to the restaurant and fucking up the chefs creation (or whatever the metaphor used here is).
This guy is wearing his Dior Homme with no belt and looks pretty fuckin' boss imopost #34694 of 526969/27/13 at 10:15ampost #34695 of 526969/27/13 at 10:27am
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 17 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The GQ Fit (I want it as tight as possible without cutting off... 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...