Cole, an MDR would be better for you. Fits your style better, I think.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2297post #34441 of 480429/15/13 at 11:21am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #34442 of 480429/15/13 at 11:29ampost #34443 of 480429/15/13 at 2:12pmpost #34444 of 480429/15/13 at 2:18pmpost #34445 of 480429/15/13 at 4:12pmI did recently. Had an order in for an A2 and T1. Got my T1 real quick, loved it so much I changed the A2 to a T3. Really fits my style a lot better.
EDIT for clarity: Ordered both on June 11th, got the T1 after 7 weeks. At the 9 or 10 week mark I opted to switch my A2 to a T3. Not sure where that puts me now but I'm in no rush with winter coming. I'm already having to layer more and more these days in Ottawa.
Edited by Newo - 9/15/13 at 4:37pmpost #34446 of 480429/15/13 at 4:25pmpost #34447 of 480429/15/13 at 4:31pmpost #34448 of 480429/15/13 at 6:33pmQuote:I got both. Dr2010 gets more wear for me.Originally Posted by slimaneism
Has anyone completely changed their order like 2 months in? Ordered a leather MA-1 but thinking I should have gotten a 2010 DR because I'm not sure how I feel about ribbed jackets anymore and it seems more appealing. It's not like they've already begun making it already, right?post #34449 of 480429/15/13 at 7:27pmpost #34450 of 480429/15/13 at 7:34pmpost #34451 of 480429/15/13 at 7:42pmpost #34452 of 480429/15/13 at 8:00pmpost #34453 of 480429/15/13 at 8:01pmpost #34454 of 480429/15/13 at 8:05pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1584 Active Users (457 Members and 1127 Guests)
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 24 seconds ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 41 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 1 minute ago
- › Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO 2 minutes ago
- › Post pics of your denim 2 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...