now i'm really hoping my order comes with a tote lmao
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2289
Styleforum Top Pickspost #34322 of 530889/9/13 at 4:14ampost #34323 of 530889/9/13 at 4:36amQuote:Sure, everyone's gutted about the end of days. TOJ jackets are amazing, and I know that everyone in this thread is disappointed about it, myself included.
Having said that, why would I not want the tote if its supposed to come with the full leathers? It's a dope wee bag.post #34324 of 530889/9/13 at 4:51ampost #34325 of 530889/9/13 at 7:09ampost #34326 of 530889/9/13 at 11:04ampost #34327 of 530889/9/13 at 11:39ampost #34328 of 530889/9/13 at 11:40ampost #34329 of 530889/9/13 at 12:40pmpost #34330 of 530889/9/13 at 12:50pmQuote:
For real? It was unbearably hot in the bay this whole weekend.post #34331 of 530889/9/13 at 12:57pmpost #34332 of 530889/9/13 at 1:09pmpost #34333 of 530889/9/13 at 1:35pmpost #34334 of 530889/9/13 at 2:40pmpost #34335 of 530889/9/13 at 7:00pm
Thanks for the comments on my question/exam prompt.
I'm still curious if anyone can comment on the difference in weights between the trucker jackets and the bomber jackets. Think I'm getting closer to a decision now, although come to think of it the weather here is basically either "really goddamn hot" or "decently chilly" so there probably isn't call for multiple weight jackets anyway. Hmmm.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Belgravia 10.5E Dark Oak Antique (184 last) 6 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 9 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 24 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 26 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 28 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 30 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...