mcmc, doubt they would do that. Them closing doesn't mean them stopping production.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 5:38 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2288post #34306 of 496429/8/13 at 7:10pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #34307 of 496429/8/13 at 7:24pmpost #34308 of 496429/8/13 at 7:25pmpost #34309 of 496429/8/13 at 7:32pm
I've been warming up to the BCDR more and more lately. It's such a neat jacket with the floppy lapels, convertible cuffs, and snap at the waist. The asymmetry of the zip is offset so nicely by the features and structure of the jacket. I kind of want one but I'm not sure I'd be able to pull it off. Does anyone have more info about the BCDR's inspiration?post #34310 of 496429/8/13 at 7:40pmpost #34311 of 496429/8/13 at 9:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by mcmc
thanks for the insight, everyone
first time getting a toj, do i send over both body measurements and jacket measurements? or just body measurements?
also, is there even a slight possibility of me ordering a jacket now, them closing up shop (and stopping manufacturing), and then me never receiving a jacket? i think it'd probably be unlikely but i don't wanna risk anything.
okay when i first looked into how to order i was confused at first, too
it's cause they call it "part A" and "part B", right? which makes it seem like you have to do both?
you only need to send in the body measurement
the jacket measurement is if you already have a great-fitting jacket and know where the alterations should be on it (if needed)post #34312 of 496429/8/13 at 10:01pmpost #34313 of 496429/8/13 at 10:19pmpost #34314 of 496429/8/13 at 11:56pmpost #34315 of 496429/9/13 at 12:03ampost #34316 of 496429/9/13 at 12:49ampost #34317 of 496429/9/13 at 12:55ampost #34318 of 496429/9/13 at 1:07ampost #34319 of 496429/9/13 at 1:12am
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Mod to Suedehead 9 seconds ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › What are you reading? 10 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan