mcmc, doubt they would do that. Them closing doesn't mean them stopping production.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2288post #34306 of 530969/8/13 at 7:10pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #34307 of 530969/8/13 at 7:24pmpost #34308 of 530969/8/13 at 7:25pmpost #34309 of 530969/8/13 at 7:32pm
I've been warming up to the BCDR more and more lately. It's such a neat jacket with the floppy lapels, convertible cuffs, and snap at the waist. The asymmetry of the zip is offset so nicely by the features and structure of the jacket. I kind of want one but I'm not sure I'd be able to pull it off. Does anyone have more info about the BCDR's inspiration?post #34310 of 530969/8/13 at 7:40pmpost #34311 of 530969/8/13 at 9:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by mcmc
thanks for the insight, everyone
first time getting a toj, do i send over both body measurements and jacket measurements? or just body measurements?
also, is there even a slight possibility of me ordering a jacket now, them closing up shop (and stopping manufacturing), and then me never receiving a jacket? i think it'd probably be unlikely but i don't wanna risk anything.
okay when i first looked into how to order i was confused at first, too
it's cause they call it "part A" and "part B", right? which makes it seem like you have to do both?
you only need to send in the body measurement
the jacket measurement is if you already have a great-fitting jacket and know where the alterations should be on it (if needed)post #34312 of 530969/8/13 at 10:01pmpost #34313 of 530969/8/13 at 10:19pmpost #34314 of 530969/8/13 at 11:56pmpost #34315 of 530969/9/13 at 12:03ampost #34316 of 530969/9/13 at 12:49ampost #34317 of 530969/9/13 at 12:55ampost #34318 of 530969/9/13 at 1:07ampost #34319 of 530969/9/13 at 1:12am
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Double Breasted Style. 2 seconds ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 5 seconds ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › CTShirts - current quality and alternatives? 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 minute ago
- › TyCooN's Official Boxing Thread 1 minute ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...