Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 12:55 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2279
Styleforum Top Pickspost #34172 of 496408/30/13 at 10:37pmanybody here want to share their stock size fits?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)and i decided long ago that i'm not gonna be able to practically afford one, and even then, i'm way too paranoid about messing up a measurement(s), so a stock size would probably work out better for me (peace of mind and what not), so this is more for future reference (if toj ever comes back to make clothing again) than because i actually plan on buying one before the cut-offpost #34173 of 496408/30/13 at 11:16pmpost #34174 of 496408/31/13 at 12:52ampost #34175 of 496408/31/13 at 1:05ampost #34176 of 496408/31/13 at 1:10ampost #34177 of 496408/31/13 at 1:10amQuote:
Look on their tumblr under available products and how to order.post #34178 of 496408/31/13 at 1:12ampost #34179 of 496408/31/13 at 8:15am
First post. Made an account an errything.
Just a tad unsure about measurements for an A2. I'm 6'1 and ~170.
body length, front
body length, back
sleeve length, from shoulder
sleeve width @ pit
sleeve width @ elbow
sleeve width @ cuff
It seems okay to me, but a lot of the other builds in this thread seem to have more of a taper. Am I going to look like a leather square?
If I wanted to go for a toj0 as well, would I be a 50?post #34180 of 496408/31/13 at 8:18ampost #34181 of 496408/31/13 at 8:21ampost #34182 of 496408/31/13 at 8:22ampost #34183 of 496408/31/13 at 8:24ampost #34184 of 496408/31/13 at 8:28am
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Howard Yount: Affiliate thread 40 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Can I wear a suit jacket with kahkis? And does my suit fit? 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Custom Suiting Toronto 6 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 12 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 13 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan