If other people want to get personal with me that's fine. I will defend what I've written.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2258
Styleforum Top Picks
I don't mind being moved around the queue if that's the way production works, in batches as described on this forum.
But I've written more than once that I've seen my order specs posted here by someone who ordered later than me.
My reason for not now going private with Charly are my own. I've made my thoughts clear and I've every right to think I will pushed further down the queue by making my thoughts public.
My previous emails with Charly did not fill me with hope, so I doubt after this I'd be more optimistic.
My honest thoughts are that Charly is a bit of an arsehole by what I've written today obviously. (Not a cunt, that's different)
By that reasoning why wouldn't I think he'd push my order back if I went public? I can hardly go to Korea and do anything about it.
Complaining is fine, but as so many other things, it's not what you do, but how you do it.
To be fair, If there was a problem and it never made it into production at all, why would Charly acknowledge the email or reassure him that it would be 2-3 more weeks? Why wouldn't he at that point check to see it never made it into production? And then only when the issue makes it to the forum does he then want to check if it never made it to production. I think that's the main issue.
I'm sure both Charly and Drew could do that full time, if they opened up that can of worms.
Unbelievable. Just when I thought some middle ground you just emphasise my point. Curt is the least I'd call your emails.
If you can't see you're rude there's no chance of sorting it out.
And yes, I realise I'm being rude myself now but what the fuck!
Looks like I've not learned them then.
If life lessons mean I'm wrong for complaining about lack of transparency and manners then I'm fucked.
Even Charly has admitted to his credit that he can be curt goes some way to why I posted. The rest of you, or most anyway, can keep deluding yourselves that you're so blessed to be part of the TOJ culture. I bet you're real nice to be around.
This could be a wild guess, but I'm surmising that you are not from the Northeast.
migsy999, it sounds like your order must've slipped through the cracks. It's rare, but it does happen. As much as you say Charly is rude, you have to understand he's the only one that can really help at this point. Say your order really did get overlooked, without looking up your information, you'll never see your jacket. You should just let Charly help you. The jackets really are worth it.
I know I've taken a bit of a leap posting what I have, but I'm pretty upset at the shit treatment and crappy emails I get from Charly.
From my point of view I'm only to think it will be worse after going public. I just didn't want the whole thread to turn into a TOJ hate/love in.
I'm not disputing they make great quality stuff, or that it takes months to get your order.
I'm not after special treatment. I'm after being treated equally shit like everyone else.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 36 seconds ago
- › SOLD - Lotuff Leather Bifold Wallet - Chestnut Color 54 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 1 minute ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 1 minute ago
- › Ryan Gosling's Grey Jeans 1 minute ago
- › Saphir Renovateur 2 minutes ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 3 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...