Can't go wrong with any really.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2251
Styleforum Top Pickspost #33752 of 527888/16/13 at 7:19pm
I'd cast my vote for the T1, assuming you want a suede jacket like that. The main reason I say that is there are a million different double rider style jackets out there so even if you don't get the TOJ, if you decided later on you really wanted that style, you'd have a million different options. There aren't a lot of options out there for a suede T1.post #33753 of 527888/16/13 at 7:35pmpost #33754 of 527888/16/13 at 10:27pmpost #33755 of 527888/17/13 at 8:46ampost #33756 of 527888/17/13 at 9:15ampost #33757 of 527888/17/13 at 11:44ampost #33758 of 527888/17/13 at 12:37pmpost #33759 of 527888/17/13 at 1:03pmI've always wanted a TOJ but unfortunately the only one I could afford right now would be a varsity or wool MA-1 and then I would feel like I should have just gone all out and gotten the MDR I always wanted. So many past purchases I regret... perhaps if I sell some stuff soon I may have enough extra pocket dough to finally get a TOJ.
I think from now on I'm going to have to build my wardrobe around things that are more "staple pieces" and that I know I will always want to wear. I literally wear almost the same thing everyday anyways. Maybe fashuns just isn't for mepost #33760 of 527888/17/13 at 2:51pmpost #33761 of 527888/17/13 at 3:10pmpost #33762 of 527888/17/13 at 4:40pmpost #33763 of 527888/17/13 at 11:17pmQuote:
http://toj-gallery.com/main.php?g2_itemId=17485post #33764 of 527888/18/13 at 1:01am
Is this the last year TOJ will be in business? I keep on hearing they're gonna stop all production soon.
edit: i'm about two months late. dammit
"I will keep the TOJ thread open and running as a posthumous log for the clothing, and maybe even update with some stories and inner workings of my clothes/restaurant life. Overall, I would normally say that it's with regret that I have to shut TOJ clothing down in this way, but I don't regret it all - this is just the metamorphosis and the natural flow - and TOJ clothing will live on forever."
Edited by dtgsigns - 8/18/13 at 1:16ampost #33765 of 527888/18/13 at 1:06am
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 47 seconds ago
- › MC General Chat 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Hook and Albert Garment Weekender Bag 10 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 15 minutes ago
- › ***Official Franco Ercoles Bespoke Thread (Brooklyn/Manhattan)*** 21 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 21 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 27 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 27 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 30 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...