Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2244post #33646 of 527888/9/13 at 1:57pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #33647 of 527888/9/13 at 2:48pmWell the day has finally come, I ordered on March 6th and I waited over 5 months but it's too hot to wear right now anyways so it doesn't really matter.
First off, I have to comment on the quality of the grey plastic bag my jacket came in. Paying the extra money for lining the bag with bemberg and unzipping with the YKK Excella zips was definitely worth it. After dropping $380 on the jacket, you don't wanna cheap out on the packaging.
Now on to the jacket.....I don't have much natural sunlight right now and it's hard to capture the colours with these energy saving bulbs. The colour combination came out better than I had imagine. For those that want a dark jacket but with a bit more contrast, I really recommend Navy/Grey instead of your Black/Black or Navy/Black.
The grey is a nice pewter colour, it actually matches my Hermes belt.
The melton wool is fantastic now, very light weight. Very breathable and it has this tightly woven texture when you look at it upclose.
This is probably the most accurate colour out of all the pictures.
The goat is very soft and I do like the pebble texture in small amounts, not in an entire jacket though. I find it shows imperfections a lot more easily than lamb. I have a few small bumps and they show a lot more than my A-2 Bomber in lamb.
I am 5'9, 150 lbs. as a reference. The Size 48 fits me pretty good.
I'll see if I can get better pictures in natural light when my GF swings by tomorrow.post #33648 of 527888/9/13 at 3:04pmpost #33649 of 527888/9/13 at 3:11pmpost #33650 of 527888/9/13 at 3:16pmpost #33651 of 527888/9/13 at 4:56pmpost #33652 of 527888/9/13 at 5:13pmpost #33653 of 527888/9/13 at 5:13pmpost #33654 of 527888/9/13 at 5:19pmpost #33655 of 527888/9/13 at 7:02pmpost #33656 of 527888/10/13 at 2:08ampost #33657 of 527888/10/13 at 2:12ampost #33658 of 527888/10/13 at 7:09pmpost #33659 of 527888/11/13 at 9:55ampost #33660 of 527888/11/13 at 10:00amWings + Horns all black varsity.....$880.
Seriously get your TOJ0 if you haven't already, you won't regret it. And I'm a big fan of W+H myself.....you're not going to get TOJ quality at this price from other designers.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1666 Active Users (402 Members and 1264 Guests)
- › Brand New John Lobb Philip II Double Monk Chestnut Museum Calf with... 11 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 25 seconds ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 28 seconds ago
- › BNIB Crockett & Jones Cottesmore Black Jodhpur Boots UK9 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › An Interview with B&Tailor 2 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Pay to vote... 3 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 5 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...