I've gotten one comment on this before, but does anyone else who received one want to comment on how hot/cold the suiting wool MA-1 wears?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 11:55 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: Yesterday
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2242
Styleforum Top Pickspost #33617 of 481428/7/13 at 1:07pmpost #33618 of 481428/7/13 at 1:50pmpost #33619 of 481428/7/13 at 2:56pm
I was a little worried the calf would be super heavy, but the leather is actually pretty soft and buttery so while it's a bit thick, it doesn't feel heavy. I don't really notice the weight any way. Just got this moto in Italian Olive a couple days ago. Nice stuff. Sorry to see the Temple closing. Thanks to brad-t for helping me decide to go for the olive vs brown.post #33620 of 481428/7/13 at 3:09pmpost #33621 of 481428/7/13 at 6:01pmpost #33622 of 481428/8/13 at 1:00amQuote:Originally Posted by Parker
I was a little worried the calf would be super heavy, but the leather is actually pretty soft and buttery so while it's a bit thick, it doesn't feel heavy. I don't really notice the weight any way. Just got this moto in Italian Olive a couple days ago. Nice stuff. Sorry to see the Temple closing. Thanks to brad-t for helping me decide to go for the olive vs brown.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
interesting, my moto is calf and super thick and heavy but i did ask for that and am happy about it
and of course nice jacketpost #33623 of 481428/8/13 at 1:20ampost #33624 of 481428/8/13 at 5:11ampost #33625 of 481428/8/13 at 5:44amQuote:
Diesel blue if you go T1.post #33626 of 481428/8/13 at 6:26amQuote:
I would urge T1, it is amazing, especially since it seems you want a suede jacket
Having said that, I have a black T1 and I would definitely say diesel blue, black is super versatile but it's also kind of boring.
You should also check out synth's pictures on the toj gallery, I've heard really good things about his color (dunno what to call it, medium gray?)post #33627 of 481428/8/13 at 7:02ampost #33628 of 481428/8/13 at 9:37amQuote:
BCDR is swagjuicepost #33629 of 481428/8/13 at 9:48am
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 7 minutes ago
- › NWOT RL PURPLE LABEL 100% CASHMERE SOLID GRAY PEAK LAPEL 2... 9 minutes ago
- › Official Events and PSA thread 10 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 14 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 16 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Are Italian shoes not very good? 21 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 25 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 27 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...