Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2230post #33436 of 536027/31/13 at 3:03pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #33437 of 536027/31/13 at 3:03pmFWIW, I ordered my A2 on the 11th or 12th. I was looking at paypal statements and realized my bemberg upgrade charge never went through (I must have made a boneheaded mistake like closing the paypal window before confirming the payment).
I just asked about it now and was told that it wasn't too late to send my money--which means my jacket was not yet in production.post #33438 of 536027/31/13 at 3:52pmQuote:normal price meaning $780 for leathers with the possibility of receiving calf, goat, and/or colors other than black or brown?Originally Posted by impolyt_one
Just got back from Japan a few days ago, been kinda busy. No updates on TOJ restaurant yet, still trying to a secure a place we have in mind. The concept morphs with the changes in plans, but eventually once a place is locked in, the concept will come along naturally. We could consider taking on a head chef if they had appropriate training and resume, and were into the idea of coming to work with us and agreed on some of the quality principles and business ethics we hold at TOJ. Payment would be fair, plus free TOJ clothes, of course - maybe somebody who reads this fits the description?
Shipped some stuff yesterday, that's where that YKK EXcella pic came from. They're nice. I'm glad that most of the makeups aren't coming out too crazy. Staying on the straight n narrow with regards to materials and zippers is good. They stay more appealing longer that way. The channel quilt BCDR in black lamb, silver zips - great jacket.
Whoever wants me to 'just choose' them a jacket, I'd be down. clark kent would be an easy one, already know his style and all that. Anybody else is welcome as long as we have your size and previous makeups on file, and you show me some of your recent outfits. Let's call this the 'TOJ Omakase' - and if you let me do it, I'll max out the specs wherever possible, normal price though.
i would love to see people jump on thispost #33439 of 536027/31/13 at 3:53pmpost #33440 of 536027/31/13 at 3:58pmpost #33441 of 536027/31/13 at 5:13pmpost #33442 of 536027/31/13 at 5:28pmpost #33443 of 536027/31/13 at 5:40pmpost #33444 of 536027/31/13 at 6:37pmpost #33445 of 536027/31/13 at 6:45pmQuote:
I just have a sleeve of it: http://toj-gallery.com/main.php?g2_itemId=19233
But IMO, it's a fantastic color, would look great as a jacket.post #33446 of 536027/31/13 at 7:04pmpost #33447 of 536027/31/13 at 7:12pmQuote:
I don't know if you understand how a queue works. Jacket production doesn't actually take that long. If your jacket went into production the day after you paid for the bemberg, you would probably have the jacket already.
Most of the time is just waiting in line for your batch to get called up.post #33448 of 536027/31/13 at 7:28pmpost #33449 of 536027/31/13 at 7:33pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1195 Active Users (202 Members and 993 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 10 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 11 minutes ago
- › Nn.07 Sweater | Size L 13 minutes ago
- › The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford 17 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 18 minutes ago
- › Relwen Shawl Collar Sweater | Size L 21 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD (Guidi, CCP,... 22 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 26 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015