Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 9:58 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2230post #33436 of 489577/31/13 at 3:03pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #33437 of 489577/31/13 at 3:03pmFWIW, I ordered my A2 on the 11th or 12th. I was looking at paypal statements and realized my bemberg upgrade charge never went through (I must have made a boneheaded mistake like closing the paypal window before confirming the payment).
I just asked about it now and was told that it wasn't too late to send my money--which means my jacket was not yet in production.post #33438 of 489577/31/13 at 3:52pmQuote:normal price meaning $780 for leathers with the possibility of receiving calf, goat, and/or colors other than black or brown?Originally Posted by impolyt_one
Just got back from Japan a few days ago, been kinda busy. No updates on TOJ restaurant yet, still trying to a secure a place we have in mind. The concept morphs with the changes in plans, but eventually once a place is locked in, the concept will come along naturally. We could consider taking on a head chef if they had appropriate training and resume, and were into the idea of coming to work with us and agreed on some of the quality principles and business ethics we hold at TOJ. Payment would be fair, plus free TOJ clothes, of course - maybe somebody who reads this fits the description?
Shipped some stuff yesterday, that's where that YKK EXcella pic came from. They're nice. I'm glad that most of the makeups aren't coming out too crazy. Staying on the straight n narrow with regards to materials and zippers is good. They stay more appealing longer that way. The channel quilt BCDR in black lamb, silver zips - great jacket.
Whoever wants me to 'just choose' them a jacket, I'd be down. clark kent would be an easy one, already know his style and all that. Anybody else is welcome as long as we have your size and previous makeups on file, and you show me some of your recent outfits. Let's call this the 'TOJ Omakase' - and if you let me do it, I'll max out the specs wherever possible, normal price though.
i would love to see people jump on thispost #33439 of 489577/31/13 at 3:53pmpost #33440 of 489577/31/13 at 3:58pmpost #33441 of 489577/31/13 at 5:13pmpost #33442 of 489577/31/13 at 5:28pmpost #33443 of 489577/31/13 at 5:40pmpost #33444 of 489577/31/13 at 6:37pmpost #33445 of 489577/31/13 at 6:45pmQuote:
I just have a sleeve of it: http://toj-gallery.com/main.php?g2_itemId=19233
But IMO, it's a fantastic color, would look great as a jacket.post #33446 of 489577/31/13 at 7:04pmpost #33447 of 489577/31/13 at 7:12pmQuote:
I don't know if you understand how a queue works. Jacket production doesn't actually take that long. If your jacket went into production the day after you paid for the bemberg, you would probably have the jacket already.
Most of the time is just waiting in line for your batch to get called up.post #33448 of 489577/31/13 at 7:28pmpost #33449 of 489577/31/13 at 7:33pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1656 Active Users (400 Members and 1256 Guests)
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › MBA or JD for a EE 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 1 minute ago
- › What would you wear today? 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 5 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF... 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan