Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2230post #33436 of 480477/31/13 at 3:03pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #33437 of 480477/31/13 at 3:03pmFWIW, I ordered my A2 on the 11th or 12th. I was looking at paypal statements and realized my bemberg upgrade charge never went through (I must have made a boneheaded mistake like closing the paypal window before confirming the payment).
I just asked about it now and was told that it wasn't too late to send my money--which means my jacket was not yet in production.post #33438 of 480477/31/13 at 3:52pmQuote:normal price meaning $780 for leathers with the possibility of receiving calf, goat, and/or colors other than black or brown?Originally Posted by impolyt_one
Just got back from Japan a few days ago, been kinda busy. No updates on TOJ restaurant yet, still trying to a secure a place we have in mind. The concept morphs with the changes in plans, but eventually once a place is locked in, the concept will come along naturally. We could consider taking on a head chef if they had appropriate training and resume, and were into the idea of coming to work with us and agreed on some of the quality principles and business ethics we hold at TOJ. Payment would be fair, plus free TOJ clothes, of course - maybe somebody who reads this fits the description?
Shipped some stuff yesterday, that's where that YKK EXcella pic came from. They're nice. I'm glad that most of the makeups aren't coming out too crazy. Staying on the straight n narrow with regards to materials and zippers is good. They stay more appealing longer that way. The channel quilt BCDR in black lamb, silver zips - great jacket.
Whoever wants me to 'just choose' them a jacket, I'd be down. clark kent would be an easy one, already know his style and all that. Anybody else is welcome as long as we have your size and previous makeups on file, and you show me some of your recent outfits. Let's call this the 'TOJ Omakase' - and if you let me do it, I'll max out the specs wherever possible, normal price though.
i would love to see people jump on thispost #33439 of 480477/31/13 at 3:53pmpost #33440 of 480477/31/13 at 3:58pmpost #33441 of 480477/31/13 at 5:13pmpost #33442 of 480477/31/13 at 5:28pmpost #33443 of 480477/31/13 at 5:40pmpost #33444 of 480477/31/13 at 6:37pmpost #33445 of 480477/31/13 at 6:45pmQuote:
I just have a sleeve of it: http://toj-gallery.com/main.php?g2_itemId=19233
But IMO, it's a fantastic color, would look great as a jacket.post #33446 of 480477/31/13 at 7:04pmpost #33447 of 480477/31/13 at 7:12pmQuote:
I don't know if you understand how a queue works. Jacket production doesn't actually take that long. If your jacket went into production the day after you paid for the bemberg, you would probably have the jacket already.
Most of the time is just waiting in line for your batch to get called up.post #33448 of 480477/31/13 at 7:28pmpost #33449 of 480477/31/13 at 7:33pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1016 Active Users (173 Members and 843 Guests)
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 13 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 17 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 19 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 23 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 32 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY (really Saturday) CHALLENGE: March 28th: 50 Shades of Black Tie 32 minutes ago
- › What dress pants can I wear with these sport coats I am considering 32 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...