Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2230post #33436 of 527157/31/13 at 3:03pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #33437 of 527157/31/13 at 3:03pmFWIW, I ordered my A2 on the 11th or 12th. I was looking at paypal statements and realized my bemberg upgrade charge never went through (I must have made a boneheaded mistake like closing the paypal window before confirming the payment).
I just asked about it now and was told that it wasn't too late to send my money--which means my jacket was not yet in production.post #33438 of 527157/31/13 at 3:52pmQuote:normal price meaning $780 for leathers with the possibility of receiving calf, goat, and/or colors other than black or brown?Originally Posted by impolyt_one
Just got back from Japan a few days ago, been kinda busy. No updates on TOJ restaurant yet, still trying to a secure a place we have in mind. The concept morphs with the changes in plans, but eventually once a place is locked in, the concept will come along naturally. We could consider taking on a head chef if they had appropriate training and resume, and were into the idea of coming to work with us and agreed on some of the quality principles and business ethics we hold at TOJ. Payment would be fair, plus free TOJ clothes, of course - maybe somebody who reads this fits the description?
Shipped some stuff yesterday, that's where that YKK EXcella pic came from. They're nice. I'm glad that most of the makeups aren't coming out too crazy. Staying on the straight n narrow with regards to materials and zippers is good. They stay more appealing longer that way. The channel quilt BCDR in black lamb, silver zips - great jacket.
Whoever wants me to 'just choose' them a jacket, I'd be down. clark kent would be an easy one, already know his style and all that. Anybody else is welcome as long as we have your size and previous makeups on file, and you show me some of your recent outfits. Let's call this the 'TOJ Omakase' - and if you let me do it, I'll max out the specs wherever possible, normal price though.
i would love to see people jump on thispost #33439 of 527157/31/13 at 3:53pmpost #33440 of 527157/31/13 at 3:58pmpost #33441 of 527157/31/13 at 5:13pmpost #33442 of 527157/31/13 at 5:28pmpost #33443 of 527157/31/13 at 5:40pmpost #33444 of 527157/31/13 at 6:37pmpost #33445 of 527157/31/13 at 6:45pmQuote:
I just have a sleeve of it: http://toj-gallery.com/main.php?g2_itemId=19233
But IMO, it's a fantastic color, would look great as a jacket.post #33446 of 527157/31/13 at 7:04pmpost #33447 of 527157/31/13 at 7:12pmQuote:
I don't know if you understand how a queue works. Jacket production doesn't actually take that long. If your jacket went into production the day after you paid for the bemberg, you would probably have the jacket already.
Most of the time is just waiting in line for your batch to get called up.post #33448 of 527157/31/13 at 7:28pmpost #33449 of 527157/31/13 at 7:33pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1700 Active Users (421 Members and 1279 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 seconds ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 17 seconds ago
- › The GQ Fit (I want it as tight as possible without cutting off... 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 3 minutes ago
- › 2015-2016 Official Football / Soccer Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...