Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2228
Styleforum Top Pickspost #33407 of 480477/31/13 at 6:14ampost #33408 of 480477/31/13 at 6:49ampost #33409 of 480477/31/13 at 7:01ampost #33410 of 480477/31/13 at 7:01ampost #33411 of 480477/31/13 at 7:15ampost #33412 of 480477/31/13 at 7:18ampost #33413 of 480477/31/13 at 7:27ampost #33414 of 480477/31/13 at 7:28ampost #33415 of 480477/31/13 at 7:48amThat's your own damn fault, yet you feel the need to cuss everyone out who is annoyed by people who don't read.
And as stated before, each and every single one of Drew's post is always found on their official blog (http://johncoppidge.tumblr.com/) and their official Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/TOJ/204464202925111).
Yet for whatever reason; you think some of the members here have 'secret info' that was obtained other than the two official channels of communication is quite hilarious.
/inbeforetiradefullofrageandcusswordspost #33416 of 480477/31/13 at 11:23amI was very drunk that today and I apologize. I guess jimmies have been russled
I still don't understand why it's so difficult to either not reply or answer the question instead of taking time to write out an unfunny snarky response nobody particularly enjoys. I've been here for awhile and it only occurs on the sw&d side of things. On the cm side people reply without snark and direct noobs to the right resources or simply answer their questions.post #33417 of 480477/31/13 at 11:25ampost #33418 of 480477/31/13 at 11:55ampost #33419 of 480477/31/13 at 12:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by indesertum
I was very drunk that today and I apologize. I guess jimmies have been russled
I still don't understand why it's so difficult to either not reply or answer the question instead of taking time to write out an unfunny snarky response nobody particularly enjoys. I've been here for awhile and it only occurs on the sw&d side of things. On the cm side people reply without snark and direct noobs to the right resources or simply answer their questions.
With ages comes knowledge and acceptances.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1200 Active Users (271 Members and 929 Guests)
- › Why all the hate for wholecuts? 9 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 24 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 1 minute ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 1 minute ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 4 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 6 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...