Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2228
Styleforum Top Pickspost #33407 of 530947/31/13 at 6:14ampost #33408 of 530947/31/13 at 6:49ampost #33409 of 530947/31/13 at 7:01ampost #33410 of 530947/31/13 at 7:01ampost #33411 of 530947/31/13 at 7:15ampost #33412 of 530947/31/13 at 7:18ampost #33413 of 530947/31/13 at 7:27ampost #33414 of 530947/31/13 at 7:28ampost #33415 of 530947/31/13 at 7:48amThat's your own damn fault, yet you feel the need to cuss everyone out who is annoyed by people who don't read.
And as stated before, each and every single one of Drew's post is always found on their official blog (http://johncoppidge.tumblr.com/) and their official Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/TOJ/204464202925111).
Yet for whatever reason; you think some of the members here have 'secret info' that was obtained other than the two official channels of communication is quite hilarious.
/inbeforetiradefullofrageandcusswordspost #33416 of 530947/31/13 at 11:23amI was very drunk that today and I apologize. I guess jimmies have been russled
I still don't understand why it's so difficult to either not reply or answer the question instead of taking time to write out an unfunny snarky response nobody particularly enjoys. I've been here for awhile and it only occurs on the sw&d side of things. On the cm side people reply without snark and direct noobs to the right resources or simply answer their questions.post #33417 of 530947/31/13 at 11:25ampost #33418 of 530947/31/13 at 11:55ampost #33419 of 530947/31/13 at 12:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by indesertum
I was very drunk that today and I apologize. I guess jimmies have been russled
I still don't understand why it's so difficult to either not reply or answer the question instead of taking time to write out an unfunny snarky response nobody particularly enjoys. I've been here for awhile and it only occurs on the sw&d side of things. On the cm side people reply without snark and direct noobs to the right resources or simply answer their questions.
With ages comes knowledge and acceptances.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 884 Active Users (118 Members and 766 Guests)
- › Ambrosi Napoli 28 seconds ago
- › ** Official Alden Customization Thread ** 3 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 10 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 17 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 20 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 21 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 24 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 25 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 32 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 33 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...