Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 7:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2228
Styleforum Top Pickspost #33407 of 491337/31/13 at 6:14ampost #33408 of 491337/31/13 at 6:49ampost #33409 of 491337/31/13 at 7:01ampost #33410 of 491337/31/13 at 7:01ampost #33411 of 491337/31/13 at 7:15ampost #33412 of 491337/31/13 at 7:18ampost #33413 of 491337/31/13 at 7:27ampost #33414 of 491337/31/13 at 7:28ampost #33415 of 491337/31/13 at 7:48amThat's your own damn fault, yet you feel the need to cuss everyone out who is annoyed by people who don't read.
And as stated before, each and every single one of Drew's post is always found on their official blog (http://johncoppidge.tumblr.com/) and their official Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/TOJ/204464202925111).
Yet for whatever reason; you think some of the members here have 'secret info' that was obtained other than the two official channels of communication is quite hilarious.
/inbeforetiradefullofrageandcusswordspost #33416 of 491337/31/13 at 11:23amI was very drunk that today and I apologize. I guess jimmies have been russled
I still don't understand why it's so difficult to either not reply or answer the question instead of taking time to write out an unfunny snarky response nobody particularly enjoys. I've been here for awhile and it only occurs on the sw&d side of things. On the cm side people reply without snark and direct noobs to the right resources or simply answer their questions.post #33417 of 491337/31/13 at 11:25ampost #33418 of 491337/31/13 at 11:55ampost #33419 of 491337/31/13 at 12:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by indesertum
I was very drunk that today and I apologize. I guess jimmies have been russled
I still don't understand why it's so difficult to either not reply or answer the question instead of taking time to write out an unfunny snarky response nobody particularly enjoys. I've been here for awhile and it only occurs on the sw&d side of things. On the cm side people reply without snark and direct noobs to the right resources or simply answer their questions.
With ages comes knowledge and acceptances.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1636 Active Users (302 Members and 1334 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 3 minutes ago
- › A W Bauer & Co 5 minutes ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 7 minutes ago
- › High End Ready-to-Wear Suit Making Stateside 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 8 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 11 minutes ago
- › Grey W&H Zip Up Cotton Sweat Top (size Large) 14 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 15 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 16 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...