Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 12:42 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2228
Styleforum Top Pickspost #33407 of 496427/31/13 at 6:14ampost #33408 of 496427/31/13 at 6:49ampost #33409 of 496427/31/13 at 7:01ampost #33410 of 496427/31/13 at 7:01ampost #33411 of 496427/31/13 at 7:15ampost #33412 of 496427/31/13 at 7:18ampost #33413 of 496427/31/13 at 7:27ampost #33414 of 496427/31/13 at 7:28ampost #33415 of 496427/31/13 at 7:48amThat's your own damn fault, yet you feel the need to cuss everyone out who is annoyed by people who don't read.
And as stated before, each and every single one of Drew's post is always found on their official blog (http://johncoppidge.tumblr.com/) and their official Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/TOJ/204464202925111).
Yet for whatever reason; you think some of the members here have 'secret info' that was obtained other than the two official channels of communication is quite hilarious.
/inbeforetiradefullofrageandcusswordspost #33416 of 496427/31/13 at 11:23amI was very drunk that today and I apologize. I guess jimmies have been russled
I still don't understand why it's so difficult to either not reply or answer the question instead of taking time to write out an unfunny snarky response nobody particularly enjoys. I've been here for awhile and it only occurs on the sw&d side of things. On the cm side people reply without snark and direct noobs to the right resources or simply answer their questions.post #33417 of 496427/31/13 at 11:25ampost #33418 of 496427/31/13 at 11:55ampost #33419 of 496427/31/13 at 12:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by indesertum
I was very drunk that today and I apologize. I guess jimmies have been russled
I still don't understand why it's so difficult to either not reply or answer the question instead of taking time to write out an unfunny snarky response nobody particularly enjoys. I've been here for awhile and it only occurs on the sw&d side of things. On the cm side people reply without snark and direct noobs to the right resources or simply answer their questions.
With ages comes knowledge and acceptances.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1673 Active Users (361 Members and 1312 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 29 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 35 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 4 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 5 minutes ago
- › BORIS BIDJAN SABERI horse leather jacket FW 12-13 ! SUPER SALE. 8 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 8 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan