Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2228
Styleforum Top Pickspost #33407 of 527387/31/13 at 6:14ampost #33408 of 527387/31/13 at 6:49ampost #33409 of 527387/31/13 at 7:01ampost #33410 of 527387/31/13 at 7:01ampost #33411 of 527387/31/13 at 7:15ampost #33412 of 527387/31/13 at 7:18ampost #33413 of 527387/31/13 at 7:27ampost #33414 of 527387/31/13 at 7:28ampost #33415 of 527387/31/13 at 7:48amThat's your own damn fault, yet you feel the need to cuss everyone out who is annoyed by people who don't read.
And as stated before, each and every single one of Drew's post is always found on their official blog (http://johncoppidge.tumblr.com/) and their official Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/TOJ/204464202925111).
Yet for whatever reason; you think some of the members here have 'secret info' that was obtained other than the two official channels of communication is quite hilarious.
/inbeforetiradefullofrageandcusswordspost #33416 of 527387/31/13 at 11:23amI was very drunk that today and I apologize. I guess jimmies have been russled
I still don't understand why it's so difficult to either not reply or answer the question instead of taking time to write out an unfunny snarky response nobody particularly enjoys. I've been here for awhile and it only occurs on the sw&d side of things. On the cm side people reply without snark and direct noobs to the right resources or simply answer their questions.post #33417 of 527387/31/13 at 11:25ampost #33418 of 527387/31/13 at 11:55ampost #33419 of 527387/31/13 at 12:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by indesertum
I was very drunk that today and I apologize. I guess jimmies have been russled
I still don't understand why it's so difficult to either not reply or answer the question instead of taking time to write out an unfunny snarky response nobody particularly enjoys. I've been here for awhile and it only occurs on the sw&d side of things. On the cm side people reply without snark and direct noobs to the right resources or simply answer their questions.
With ages comes knowledge and acceptances.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 928 Active Users (165 Members and 763 Guests)
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 4 minutes ago
- › Seersucker suit lining... 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › NWOT Hickey Freeman "Lindsey" Sport Coat 42R 5 minutes ago
- › AE Park Avenue - Merlot Size 10 6 minutes ago
- › AE Strands - Walnut - Size 10 6 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 11 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 11 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 18 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...