Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2226
Styleforum Top Picks
It is a long time ... but then I look at the gallery shots of the Women's BCDR and realise I would happily wait a year just to look at someone wearing that, let alone have it for myself. Anyway, we're moving to Spain for a while so it might be too hot for a leather jacket for most of the wait time.
Ha, I'd told her TOJ was shutting up shop in a month, and forgot to tell her about the fortnight's extension. She said to me last week "I have to admit, I was really considering getting one of those jackets ... I wish they were still taking orders". The look on her face when I told her they still were...
My girlfriend ordered a BCDR the other day. Can't wait to see it! She was delighted to discover that the small diamond quilting from the sample photos is an option (we'd assumed it was a detail on the sample that Drew had decided to change).
She was quoted about 20 weeks for the lead time, if anyone's wondering. Meanwhile I'm hoping my A-2 will arrive sometime in August. We promise to take cute TOJ-couple pics.
When did you order your A-2?
Pretty sure that's Sherwood green -- someone correct me if I'm wrong. This is for sure diesel: http://toj-gallery.com/main.php?g2_itemId=18267
Also, this TOJ roulette thing sounds awesome. Wish I had the funds to do it. IT would take out a lot of that painstaking worrying about what would look good, and it would also let Drew make his dream jackets that he had mentioned...someone should really do it.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Contentedness thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 7 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 8 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 9 minutes ago
- › Assembling a great home bar 12 minutes ago
- › The Perfect Workout Shirt 14 minutes ago
- › MEGA PEACOAT THREAD - 61 threads merged - all Peacoat questions HERE 14 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 16 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 17 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...