Okay guys, I'm at an impasse now. I have no clue what the difference in zipper quality excella is but now I don't know if I should pay the extra to upgrade my TOJ to them. Help?! It's driving me crazy!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 11:00 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2225
Styleforum Top Pickspost #33362 of 489497/30/13 at 12:17pmpost #33363 of 489497/30/13 at 12:17pmpost #33364 of 489497/30/13 at 12:39pmpost #33365 of 489497/30/13 at 12:39pmpost #33366 of 489497/30/13 at 12:55pmpost #33367 of 489497/30/13 at 12:57pmpost #33368 of 489497/30/13 at 1:04pmQuote:
God do you people even use the SEARCH anymore?! (kidding)
Quote:hand-polished flat teeth (smooth to the touch, you can run your finger up and down the zipper smoothly) - and quite a bit more expensive.
Upgrade price is $70 btw.post #33369 of 489497/30/13 at 1:08pmseeing as i pretty much love every leather offering, in all colors and skins. i was thinking about just sending the money over with my size, after getting in contact with Keith and just having him pick out what i get. the surprise would multiply the waiting game 100x, i wonder if he would be down with that.
obviously i would include some photos and whatnot so he/charly could have a better understanding of my personal style.post #33370 of 489497/30/13 at 1:13pmpost #33371 of 489497/30/13 at 2:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by clark kent
seeing as i pretty much love every leather offering, in all colors and skins. i was thinking about just sending the money over with my size, after getting in contact with Keith and just having him pick out what i get. the surprise would multiply the waiting game 100x, i wonder if he would be down with that.
obviously i would include some photos and whatnot so he/charly could have a better understanding of my personal style.
Theres no way they would waste their time doing that.post #33372 of 489497/30/13 at 3:29pmpost #33373 of 489497/30/13 at 3:29pmpost #33374 of 489497/30/13 at 3:37pm
TOJ Roulette sounds awesome.
What would be on the payout list?
Black Lamb 4zip MDR with silver zips
2010 DR with gunmetal
Gotta have an A-2 with some kind of brown leather too
CWU-45 is a must-have as well.
And it just wouldn't be right without at least one moto in there. Maybe something in dat whiskeypost #33375 of 489497/30/13 at 4:21pm
My girlfriend ordered a BCDR the other day. Can't wait to see it! She was delighted to discover that the small diamond quilting from the sample photos is an option (we'd assumed it was a detail on the sample that Drew had decided to change).
She was quoted about 20 weeks for the lead time, if anyone's wondering. Meanwhile I'm hoping my A-2 will arrive sometime in August. We promise to take cute TOJ-couple pics.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR... 46 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 4-17 / 4/25 -2015: TWICE AS NICE 7 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 9 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Opening Ceremony - 'M1' desert boot, Navy 43 11 minutes ago
- › 2015 50 Book Challenge 14 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 18 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 20 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan