Okay guys, I'm at an impasse now. I have no clue what the difference in zipper quality excella is but now I don't know if I should pay the extra to upgrade my TOJ to them. Help?! It's driving me crazy!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 12:47 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2225
Styleforum Top Pickspost #33362 of 496367/30/13 at 12:17pmpost #33363 of 496367/30/13 at 12:17pmpost #33364 of 496367/30/13 at 12:39pmpost #33365 of 496367/30/13 at 12:39pmpost #33366 of 496367/30/13 at 12:55pmpost #33367 of 496367/30/13 at 12:57pmpost #33368 of 496367/30/13 at 1:04pmQuote:
God do you people even use the SEARCH anymore?! (kidding)
Quote:hand-polished flat teeth (smooth to the touch, you can run your finger up and down the zipper smoothly) - and quite a bit more expensive.
Upgrade price is $70 btw.post #33369 of 496367/30/13 at 1:08pmseeing as i pretty much love every leather offering, in all colors and skins. i was thinking about just sending the money over with my size, after getting in contact with Keith and just having him pick out what i get. the surprise would multiply the waiting game 100x, i wonder if he would be down with that.
obviously i would include some photos and whatnot so he/charly could have a better understanding of my personal style.post #33370 of 496367/30/13 at 1:13pmpost #33371 of 496367/30/13 at 2:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by clark kent
seeing as i pretty much love every leather offering, in all colors and skins. i was thinking about just sending the money over with my size, after getting in contact with Keith and just having him pick out what i get. the surprise would multiply the waiting game 100x, i wonder if he would be down with that.
obviously i would include some photos and whatnot so he/charly could have a better understanding of my personal style.
Theres no way they would waste their time doing that.post #33372 of 496367/30/13 at 3:29pmpost #33373 of 496367/30/13 at 3:29pmpost #33374 of 496367/30/13 at 3:37pm
TOJ Roulette sounds awesome.
What would be on the payout list?
Black Lamb 4zip MDR with silver zips
2010 DR with gunmetal
Gotta have an A-2 with some kind of brown leather too
CWU-45 is a must-have as well.
And it just wouldn't be right without at least one moto in there. Maybe something in dat whiskeypost #33375 of 496367/30/13 at 4:21pm
My girlfriend ordered a BCDR the other day. Can't wait to see it! She was delighted to discover that the small diamond quilting from the sample photos is an option (we'd assumed it was a detail on the sample that Drew had decided to change).
She was quoted about 20 weeks for the lead time, if anyone's wondering. Meanwhile I'm hoping my A-2 will arrive sometime in August. We promise to take cute TOJ-couple pics.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › Help me expand my "shoe collection". 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 1 minute ago
- › What one fashion item helps you stand out? 2 minutes ago
- › So, I got a job at Men's Wearhouse 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 6 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 6 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan