Considering black A-2, is it ok to get a bit of room for gut in it without ruining silhouette etc? I'm not at ordering stage yet so no reason to bug charly.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 10:46 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2198
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32957 of 491327/17/13 at 2:15pmpost #32958 of 491327/17/13 at 2:26pmpost #32959 of 491327/17/13 at 2:57pmQuote:
Hmm, I wonder why there aren't more fit pics in the thread?
"Hey, let me post pictures of my brand new $800 jacket that I've been waiting months for and am super proud of so that a bunch of assholes on the Internet can bash the way it fits me and what I'm wearing with it," said nobody ever.
C'mon y'all.post #32960 of 491327/17/13 at 3:33pmpost #32961 of 491327/17/13 at 4:01pmpost #32962 of 491327/17/13 at 4:04pmpost #32963 of 491327/17/13 at 4:06pmpost #32964 of 491327/17/13 at 6:23pmQuote:it would probably change peoples opinion if he let the jacket settle some (may be fresh out of the packaging) and unzip the cuffs half way so the jacket drapes more
and also have a more relaxed stancepost #32965 of 491327/17/13 at 6:26pmpost #32966 of 491327/17/13 at 7:00pmpost #32967 of 491327/17/13 at 9:27pm
that was a pain to watch. seems sort of silly to spend that much on raw denim just to tear it all up. the people at n&f seem nice and all and I've read stuff from the owner and he seems like a cool guy, but this was bad. can't stand to see sandpaper'd denim. pretty much defeats the purpose of raw denim.
anywho, back to jackets.
got that bemberg lining after hearing all the hype. damn you guys.post #32968 of 491327/17/13 at 9:42pmpost #32969 of 491327/17/13 at 9:57pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 5 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 3 minutes ago
- › 3Sixteen ST-120x Slim Tapered "Shadow Selvedge" Size 33 4 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet Slim Walt Trouser - Barberis Grey Guncheck - Size 33 - USA 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...