I had a dream once about a waxed canvas toj with burnished leather trim -- sort of like a walking Filson bag. Impossible to describe, but projected over the backs of my eyelids, it looked amazing. And now it will never come to pass.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 5:12 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2195post #32911 of 481957/16/13 at 3:35pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32912 of 481957/16/13 at 3:41pmpost #32913 of 481957/16/13 at 3:43pmpost #32914 of 481957/16/13 at 3:53pmpost #32915 of 481957/16/13 at 5:18pmQuote:
Just wondering, when did you place your order?post #32916 of 481957/16/13 at 6:05pmBlasting the AC and wearing this around my apartment.
Thoughts Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)It's super puffy right now but I think it'll settle down a bit with wear. Materials are amazing. Very glad I went with a 46, it's slim, especially the arms. 44 would've been too tight.
Thanks guys!post #32917 of 481957/16/13 at 6:43pmpost #32918 of 481957/16/13 at 6:51pmpost #32919 of 481957/16/13 at 7:00pmpost #32920 of 481957/16/13 at 7:22pmpost #32921 of 481957/16/13 at 7:25pmpost #32922 of 481957/16/13 at 7:30pmpost #32923 of 481957/16/13 at 7:35pmpost #32924 of 481957/16/13 at 7:37pmQuote:
i think you'll be okay. if it's cut anything like the varsity and the first ma-1, tiny differences in width won't matter too much. the height between sizes imo should be more of a concern.post #32925 of 481957/16/13 at 7:40pmQuote:
My calf leather has same pit to pit and I sized to a 50. These are meant to be relaxed judging how Drew wore it.
Charly mentioned to me that the larger measurements are due to the padding. 50 should be perfect for me.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1562 Active Users (379 Members and 1183 Guests)
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › First and only suit for awhile (upcoming funeral) 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...