So instead of posting on the forums, why don't you email Charly or Drew and I'm sure they'll fix it for you.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:58 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2194
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32897 of 496407/15/13 at 1:08pmQuote:
This. Something similar happened to me once, I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and it had a dice in the mirror.
If anything I'd say this cab was rare but I thought "nah forget it, yo homes to bel-air!"post #32898 of 496407/15/13 at 1:15pmQuote:
I don't understand why everything in this thread has to be blown out of proportions. Someone posts a problem, then 10 people think its now their problem, and another 10 people bash on them for complaining about something.
This is a forum. People are allowed to post their problems/issues/opinions/concerns. If you saw something like this happen with any other label, you're damn sure someone would post a picture about it. We all love TOJ but that doesn't make this thread an exception to forum rules.post #32899 of 496407/15/13 at 1:15pmpost #32900 of 496407/15/13 at 1:20pmI'm just saying posting in the TOJ thread and hoping some poster can help or that Drew or Charly drop into the thread is a lot less do shit than just messaging them directly.
I mean if TOJ wasn't willing to fix the issue then I could see why he would complain, but that hasn't happened yet.post #32901 of 496407/15/13 at 1:20pmIt's common courtesy (not just for clothing) to contact the retailer/service provider directly first before airing in public forums. Generally (in these other sectors), the amount of money and time involved is significantly greater and people seem to manage just fine. See: custom car work, machining, gunsmithing, etc. etc.post #32902 of 496407/15/13 at 1:24pmholy fucking shit stop being a little bitch over a tag sewn on upside down. really. you're going to tell him to ask charly or drew to fix a fucking TAG when shipping alone costs 20-30 dollars for EMS? are you guys fucking stupid? if it bothers you that much, bring it to your local tailor and he'll do it for 5 dollars.
jesus, i swear the lot of you are mentally retarded babies.post #32903 of 496407/15/13 at 1:25pmpost #32904 of 496407/15/13 at 2:03pm
TOJ Brand Discussion Thread
No negative emotions allowed (unless you are flipping out over someone breaking these rules!)
No criticism allowed
We will teach you manners
If something is wrong, this is not the place to talk about it.
If you have any concerns, shut the fuck up and trust Charly.
"Now, please sit back and enjoy a plethora of insults while I tell you how wrong you are for voicing your opinion."post #32905 of 496407/15/13 at 2:19pmpost #32906 of 496407/15/13 at 4:11pmpost #32907 of 496407/15/13 at 4:21pmpost #32908 of 496407/16/13 at 7:16ampost #32909 of 496407/16/13 at 9:54am
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › World Famous Tantrik (Astrologer) In Vadodara +91-9680462195 6 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 57 seconds ago
- › World Famous Tantrik (Astrologer) In Faridabad +91-9680462195 1 minute ago
- › www.!!एस्ट्रोलोजर !com+91-8890885680vashikaran mantra to get back... 2 minutes ago
- › +91-9680462195 World Famous Tantrik (Astrologer) In Visakhapatnam 2 minutes ago
- › +91-9680462195 World Famous Tantrik (Astrologer) In Pimpri-Chinchwad 2 minutes ago
- › World Famous Tantrik (Astrologer) In Ludhiana +91-9680462195 2 minutes ago
- › World Famous Tantrik (Astrologer) In Bhopal +91-9680462195 2 minutes ago
- › www.!!एस्ट्रोलोजर !com+91-8890885680vashikaran specialists 4 minutes ago
- › World Famous Tantrik (Astrologer) In Tamil Nadu +91-9680462195 8 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan