So instead of posting on the forums, why don't you email Charly or Drew and I'm sure they'll fix it for you.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 11:55 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: Yesterday
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2194
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32897 of 481557/15/13 at 1:08pmQuote:
This. Something similar happened to me once, I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and it had a dice in the mirror.
If anything I'd say this cab was rare but I thought "nah forget it, yo homes to bel-air!"post #32898 of 481557/15/13 at 1:15pmQuote:
I don't understand why everything in this thread has to be blown out of proportions. Someone posts a problem, then 10 people think its now their problem, and another 10 people bash on them for complaining about something.
This is a forum. People are allowed to post their problems/issues/opinions/concerns. If you saw something like this happen with any other label, you're damn sure someone would post a picture about it. We all love TOJ but that doesn't make this thread an exception to forum rules.post #32899 of 481557/15/13 at 1:15pmpost #32900 of 481557/15/13 at 1:20pmI'm just saying posting in the TOJ thread and hoping some poster can help or that Drew or Charly drop into the thread is a lot less do shit than just messaging them directly.
I mean if TOJ wasn't willing to fix the issue then I could see why he would complain, but that hasn't happened yet.post #32901 of 481557/15/13 at 1:20pmIt's common courtesy (not just for clothing) to contact the retailer/service provider directly first before airing in public forums. Generally (in these other sectors), the amount of money and time involved is significantly greater and people seem to manage just fine. See: custom car work, machining, gunsmithing, etc. etc.post #32902 of 481557/15/13 at 1:24pmholy fucking shit stop being a little bitch over a tag sewn on upside down. really. you're going to tell him to ask charly or drew to fix a fucking TAG when shipping alone costs 20-30 dollars for EMS? are you guys fucking stupid? if it bothers you that much, bring it to your local tailor and he'll do it for 5 dollars.
jesus, i swear the lot of you are mentally retarded babies.post #32903 of 481557/15/13 at 1:25pmpost #32904 of 481557/15/13 at 2:03pm
TOJ Brand Discussion Thread
No negative emotions allowed (unless you are flipping out over someone breaking these rules!)
No criticism allowed
We will teach you manners
If something is wrong, this is not the place to talk about it.
If you have any concerns, shut the fuck up and trust Charly.
"Now, please sit back and enjoy a plethora of insults while I tell you how wrong you are for voicing your opinion."post #32905 of 481557/15/13 at 2:19pmpost #32906 of 481557/15/13 at 4:11pmpost #32907 of 481557/15/13 at 4:21pmpost #32908 of 481557/16/13 at 7:16ampost #32909 of 481557/16/13 at 9:54am
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 28 seconds ago
- › Hey do you wanna watchArgentina vs Ecuador live stream Friendly... 47 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › E. Zegna Milano fit dark grey suit 2 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 7 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 7 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...