So instead of posting on the forums, why don't you email Charly or Drew and I'm sure they'll fix it for you.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2194
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32897 of 530937/15/13 at 1:08pmQuote:
This. Something similar happened to me once, I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and it had a dice in the mirror.
If anything I'd say this cab was rare but I thought "nah forget it, yo homes to bel-air!"post #32898 of 530937/15/13 at 1:15pmQuote:
I don't understand why everything in this thread has to be blown out of proportions. Someone posts a problem, then 10 people think its now their problem, and another 10 people bash on them for complaining about something.
This is a forum. People are allowed to post their problems/issues/opinions/concerns. If you saw something like this happen with any other label, you're damn sure someone would post a picture about it. We all love TOJ but that doesn't make this thread an exception to forum rules.post #32899 of 530937/15/13 at 1:15pmpost #32900 of 530937/15/13 at 1:20pmI'm just saying posting in the TOJ thread and hoping some poster can help or that Drew or Charly drop into the thread is a lot less do shit than just messaging them directly.
I mean if TOJ wasn't willing to fix the issue then I could see why he would complain, but that hasn't happened yet.post #32901 of 530937/15/13 at 1:20pmIt's common courtesy (not just for clothing) to contact the retailer/service provider directly first before airing in public forums. Generally (in these other sectors), the amount of money and time involved is significantly greater and people seem to manage just fine. See: custom car work, machining, gunsmithing, etc. etc.post #32902 of 530937/15/13 at 1:24pmholy fucking shit stop being a little bitch over a tag sewn on upside down. really. you're going to tell him to ask charly or drew to fix a fucking TAG when shipping alone costs 20-30 dollars for EMS? are you guys fucking stupid? if it bothers you that much, bring it to your local tailor and he'll do it for 5 dollars.
jesus, i swear the lot of you are mentally retarded babies.post #32903 of 530937/15/13 at 1:25pmpost #32904 of 530937/15/13 at 2:03pm
TOJ Brand Discussion Thread
No negative emotions allowed (unless you are flipping out over someone breaking these rules!)
No criticism allowed
We will teach you manners
If something is wrong, this is not the place to talk about it.
If you have any concerns, shut the fuck up and trust Charly.
"Now, please sit back and enjoy a plethora of insults while I tell you how wrong you are for voicing your opinion."post #32905 of 530937/15/13 at 2:19pmpost #32906 of 530937/15/13 at 4:11pmpost #32907 of 530937/15/13 at 4:21pmpost #32908 of 530937/16/13 at 7:16ampost #32909 of 530937/16/13 at 9:54am
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › The Official VINTAGE T SHIRT KNOWLEDGE THREAD. 13 seconds ago
- › J.Crew broken in chinos, 484 fit, never worn size 32 1 minute ago
- › 2 pairs of lawless selvedge denim size 32/31 2 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 5 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 7 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...