Haha thought u were talkin bout me, but realized I actually went to Tradition on Saturday.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 2:43 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2193post #32881 of 492847/14/13 at 11:14pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32882 of 492847/15/13 at 12:22amQuote:
I second this!!!
I already placed my order for a A-2 but I'm destroying my sanity in debating to switch to this jacket! Its such a nice one :(
What kind of body-type and/or style do you think best suits each type jackets?
lanky skinny for DR?
etcpost #32883 of 492847/15/13 at 12:34amQuote:
Ok guys, no 2 pages bitching about using the search function now.post #32884 of 492847/15/13 at 12:42ampost #32885 of 492847/15/13 at 12:54amQuote:
Send fit pics to him, I'm sure he can tell you which would suit your body type better. although I don't think it's very difficult to establish what your body type is. and of course there is no hard and fast rule saying that skinny guys should wear dr's and stouter guys should wear bombers/motos. I can think of two examples off the top of my head in which that is not the case: renalan in a double rider and willycheesesteak in an a-2.
ren: http://toj-gallery.com/main.php?g2_itemId=17493post #32886 of 492847/15/13 at 1:37amOverall I think taller and slimmer guys look great in DRs, but there are stockier guys that can pull it off too e.g like marlon Brando in the original perfecto. Works ok slightly roomier in that case. Whether or on you are slim or broad, you need the edgier outfit to match. I find jackets like varsities and A2s look good with a broader variety of pants, shirts etc. .post #32887 of 492847/15/13 at 1:37ampost #32888 of 492847/15/13 at 10:25ampost #32889 of 492847/15/13 at 10:44ampost #32890 of 492847/15/13 at 10:50ampost #32891 of 492847/15/13 at 11:35ampost #32892 of 492847/15/13 at 11:41ampost #32893 of 492847/15/13 at 12:07pmpost #32894 of 492847/15/13 at 12:10pmpost #32895 of 492847/15/13 at 12:42pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 11 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 14 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 16 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 22 minutes ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 24 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 24 minutes ago
- › Suits and Outerwear - Kiton, RLPL, Borrelli, Zileri - Cashmere,... 26 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 28 minutes ago
- › Hong Kong Shirt Makers 28 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...