Haha thought u were talkin bout me, but realized I actually went to Tradition on Saturday.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2193post #32881 of 527497/14/13 at 11:14pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32882 of 527497/15/13 at 12:22amQuote:
I second this!!!
I already placed my order for a A-2 but I'm destroying my sanity in debating to switch to this jacket! Its such a nice one :(
What kind of body-type and/or style do you think best suits each type jackets?
lanky skinny for DR?
etcpost #32883 of 527497/15/13 at 12:34amQuote:
Ok guys, no 2 pages bitching about using the search function now.post #32884 of 527497/15/13 at 12:42ampost #32885 of 527497/15/13 at 12:54amQuote:
Send fit pics to him, I'm sure he can tell you which would suit your body type better. although I don't think it's very difficult to establish what your body type is. and of course there is no hard and fast rule saying that skinny guys should wear dr's and stouter guys should wear bombers/motos. I can think of two examples off the top of my head in which that is not the case: renalan in a double rider and willycheesesteak in an a-2.
ren: http://toj-gallery.com/main.php?g2_itemId=17493post #32886 of 527497/15/13 at 1:37amOverall I think taller and slimmer guys look great in DRs, but there are stockier guys that can pull it off too e.g like marlon Brando in the original perfecto. Works ok slightly roomier in that case. Whether or on you are slim or broad, you need the edgier outfit to match. I find jackets like varsities and A2s look good with a broader variety of pants, shirts etc. .post #32887 of 527497/15/13 at 1:37ampost #32888 of 527497/15/13 at 10:25ampost #32889 of 527497/15/13 at 10:44ampost #32890 of 527497/15/13 at 10:50ampost #32891 of 527497/15/13 at 11:35ampost #32892 of 527497/15/13 at 11:41ampost #32893 of 527497/15/13 at 12:07pmpost #32894 of 527497/15/13 at 12:10pmpost #32895 of 527497/15/13 at 12:42pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › 2015-2016 Official Football / Soccer Thread 26 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 minute ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 2 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 3 minutes ago
- › Leather jacket - Length vs Fit? 5 minutes ago
- › Can someone help me determine the era of this Brioni suit? 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 9 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...