Bows, did you throw on any suede protectant on your bag yet? I'm sure it got a little wet today from the rain, how did it hold up?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:16 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2189post #32821 of 481767/12/13 at 3:10pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32822 of 481767/12/13 at 3:14pmpost #32823 of 481767/12/13 at 3:17pmpost #32824 of 481767/12/13 at 3:17pmpost #32825 of 481767/12/13 at 3:23pmpost #32826 of 481767/12/13 at 3:25pmpost #32827 of 481767/12/13 at 3:43pmpost #32828 of 481767/12/13 at 4:20pmpost #32829 of 481767/12/13 at 5:17pmpost #32830 of 481767/12/13 at 7:24pmpost #32831 of 481767/12/13 at 7:30pmpost #32832 of 481767/13/13 at 12:14amMy apologies for the digression. Without much further adieu, here are some better pictures with truer representations for those interested in the burgundy/oxblood calf. I have received alot of PMs about this, and the calf is really best described as oxblood, and is darker than burgundy. i've been trying to break this thing in on my motorbike and wearing it indoors etc, and it's coming along nicely.
How did I go with sizing? I did size up a tad in the waist and in the sleeves, did I make the right move?post #32833 of 481767/13/13 at 12:26ampost #32834 of 481767/13/13 at 12:34ampost #32835 of 481767/13/13 at 12:56am
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1778 Active Users (452 Members and 1326 Guests)
- › *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** 56 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 2 minutes ago
- › About celebrities leaked sex tape 2 minutes ago
- › what do you guys consider big thighs? 2 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Wedding Attire for Guest where "church clothes" will be the norm... 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...