don't shoot down my hopes
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2176
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32627 of 530887/8/13 at 11:48ampost #32628 of 530887/8/13 at 11:49ampost #32629 of 530887/8/13 at 11:51ampost #32630 of 530887/8/13 at 11:57ampost #32631 of 530887/8/13 at 12:06pmpost #32632 of 530887/8/13 at 12:23pmQuote:
has anybody told you that at your age saving money is much smarter than buying a leather coat for a little under a grand...
save your money dude. start a roth ira or something.post #32633 of 530887/8/13 at 12:58pmQuote:
yeah, only about 20 people have already said this. let him spend his money the way he wants. if you want to parent him, send him a pm.post #32634 of 530887/8/13 at 1:06pmpost #32635 of 530887/8/13 at 1:16pmRe: A-2 Bomber
There are excellent pictures of dark brown (glazed) goat: .......... dePt toj-gallery
of unglazed brown goat: ........................................................ Willy post_6448642
of brown lamb: ...................................................................... Dbear post_6207035, Willy toj-gallery
but, are there pictures of just brown glazed goat?
There's this rirakuma picture of "Brown goat, black lamb and brown lamb", but johncoppidge.tumblr.com references the far left color as actually dark brown goat (and the other photo in the johncoppidge.tumblr.com post is actually unglazed brown goat).
(see the brown options listed on http://johncoppidge.tumblr.com/a2bomber2011):
Any help for glazed (medium) brown goat?
Edited by sleepless - 7/8/13 at 1:26pmpost #32636 of 530887/8/13 at 1:37pmpost #32637 of 530887/8/13 at 2:12pmpost #32638 of 530887/8/13 at 2:38pmpost #32639 of 530887/8/13 at 3:03pm
hopefully I'll get it around my birthday then, I turn 18 in January. although I'd rather have it asap. 7 months is a damn long time to wait.
edit: I also get my tattoo when I turn 18 so I'll get a tattoo and an awesome leather jacket at the same time and i'll finally be 18. pretty excited.
also sorry if I'm using this thread "like a twitter account." I guess I just wanted to share what was going on with like minded people who care about this stuff since I have no friends into fashion really. but i'll stop now, I'm finally ordering my jacket just as soon as charly emails me back. don't worry I won't come back to bitch about measurements, just gonna go with what charly suggested and not worry about it. also thanks everybody who was friendly and helpful to me even though I realize my posts are annoyingpost #32640 of 530887/8/13 at 3:12pmQuote:
Your order will get lost in processing. TOJ will be closed down by the time you find out. You will then receive a $780 coupon to Drew's new restaurant as a refund.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › BNIB Alden LWB 10.5 E in color 8 shell cordovan 14 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 25 seconds ago
- › Carmina museum calf Chelsea boot GMTO 44 seconds ago
- › MC General Chat 1 minute ago
- › Lanieri Online MTM suits Made in Italy - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...