don't shoot down my hopes
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2176
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32627 of 527247/8/13 at 11:48ampost #32628 of 527247/8/13 at 11:49ampost #32629 of 527247/8/13 at 11:51ampost #32630 of 527247/8/13 at 11:57ampost #32631 of 527247/8/13 at 12:06pmpost #32632 of 527247/8/13 at 12:23pmQuote:
has anybody told you that at your age saving money is much smarter than buying a leather coat for a little under a grand...
save your money dude. start a roth ira or something.post #32633 of 527247/8/13 at 12:58pmQuote:
yeah, only about 20 people have already said this. let him spend his money the way he wants. if you want to parent him, send him a pm.post #32634 of 527247/8/13 at 1:06pmpost #32635 of 527247/8/13 at 1:16pmRe: A-2 Bomber
There are excellent pictures of dark brown (glazed) goat: .......... dePt toj-gallery
of unglazed brown goat: ........................................................ Willy post_6448642
of brown lamb: ...................................................................... Dbear post_6207035, Willy toj-gallery
but, are there pictures of just brown glazed goat?
There's this rirakuma picture of "Brown goat, black lamb and brown lamb", but johncoppidge.tumblr.com references the far left color as actually dark brown goat (and the other photo in the johncoppidge.tumblr.com post is actually unglazed brown goat).
(see the brown options listed on http://johncoppidge.tumblr.com/a2bomber2011):
Any help for glazed (medium) brown goat?
Edited by sleepless - 7/8/13 at 1:26pmpost #32636 of 527247/8/13 at 1:37pmpost #32637 of 527247/8/13 at 2:12pmpost #32638 of 527247/8/13 at 2:38pmpost #32639 of 527247/8/13 at 3:03pm
hopefully I'll get it around my birthday then, I turn 18 in January. although I'd rather have it asap. 7 months is a damn long time to wait.
edit: I also get my tattoo when I turn 18 so I'll get a tattoo and an awesome leather jacket at the same time and i'll finally be 18. pretty excited.
also sorry if I'm using this thread "like a twitter account." I guess I just wanted to share what was going on with like minded people who care about this stuff since I have no friends into fashion really. but i'll stop now, I'm finally ordering my jacket just as soon as charly emails me back. don't worry I won't come back to bitch about measurements, just gonna go with what charly suggested and not worry about it. also thanks everybody who was friendly and helpful to me even though I realize my posts are annoyingpost #32640 of 527247/8/13 at 3:12pmQuote:
Your order will get lost in processing. TOJ will be closed down by the time you find out. You will then receive a $780 coupon to Drew's new restaurant as a refund.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Mod to Suedehead 20 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 53 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 2 minutes ago
- › Left Field NYC Clothing Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...