Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2168post #32506 of 530957/5/13 at 10:17pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32507 of 530957/5/13 at 10:18pmpost #32508 of 530957/5/13 at 10:39pmpost #32509 of 530957/5/13 at 10:47pmpost #32510 of 530957/5/13 at 11:27pmpost #32511 of 530957/5/13 at 11:45pmpost #32512 of 530957/6/13 at 12:15ampost #32513 of 530957/6/13 at 1:17ampost #32514 of 530957/6/13 at 5:46amQuote:
I have a secret vtg collared moto. Hasn't been oiled and hasn't been worn all that much, partially as a result of moving from Canada back to Australia and missing Autumn and Winter for a year. Not too much colour on it yet, but before Summer I'll hit it with some Obenaufs LP. It's a fair bit more flexible now though and needs to be zipped to stand up by itself.post #32515 of 530957/6/13 at 6:14amQuote:Originally Posted by Benfica
I have a secret vtg collared moto. Hasn't been oiled and hasn't been worn all that much, partially as a result of moving from Canada back to Australia and missing Autumn and Winter for a year. Not too much colour on it yet, but before Summer I'll hit it with some Obenaufs LP. It's a fair bit more flexible now though and needs to be zipped to stand up by itself.
This is the creepiest photo in the thread. Look how it's so casually posed. Do you have conversations with it?post #32516 of 530957/6/13 at 6:18ampost #32517 of 530957/6/13 at 6:27ampost #32518 of 530957/6/13 at 7:45ampost #32519 of 530957/6/13 at 8:36am
So, not to spam the thread, but I wanted to get the TOJ hive mind's opinion. I'm on the fence for a BCDR in black lamb, or a T1 in medium grey. I don't want to get both, as I really can't afford to do that. I have a black lamb CWU, fishtail, and a TOJ0 coming. I love the BCDR, but it's also something I don't think I could wear as often as the T1. The CWU, to me, would be a lot easier to wear than the BCDR -- but that's just my style/wardrobe. So I guess I'm leaning more towards the T1 (I'd also have a good sampling of the TOJ materials then), but I just wanted to get some second thoughts from the community.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 23 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 48 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › deception 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 4 minutes ago
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 7 minutes ago
- › Best Sweater Vests? 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...