Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2155
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32312 of 531087/3/13 at 2:39ampost #32313 of 531087/3/13 at 2:52ampost #32314 of 531087/3/13 at 2:58amQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
really no difference, just preference for hand pockets or not. People protest the horizontal pockets but honestly, short jackets like this are a bit short to think about putting your hands in anyway, if wearing a TOJ I'd never put my hands in the jacket pockets, just saying. I use my jeans pockets for the straight-arm look, rather than walking around like a coat hanger. I use my jacket to hold things, that's why the zips are good. Nothing like the feeling of security you get from putting a money clip or something in a jacket's zip pocket rather than your jeans pocket or something.post #32315 of 531087/3/13 at 3:51ampost #32316 of 531087/3/13 at 4:00ampost #32317 of 531087/3/13 at 4:07ampost #32318 of 531087/3/13 at 4:17ampost #32319 of 531087/3/13 at 4:31amQuote:
I know how uncomfortable it is... I used to own a 2010 bomber. Cool gloves are worth it! I just use jeans pockets when I don't wear gloves and it's cold.post #32320 of 531087/3/13 at 4:39ampost #32321 of 531087/3/13 at 5:04ampost #32322 of 531087/3/13 at 5:13amDiesel Blue T3 arrived. Love it. I opted for Bemberg lining on this one having had the standard cotton lining on my medium grey T1 which I have found to be just a little too abrasive i.e. when you put it on it snags and pulls whatever you're wearing underneath. However, I think it may be smoothing out with wear. Aaaanyway, the Bemberg in this T3 completely solves that issue and slides on so, so easily. It also makes the jacket noticeably more lightweight. I could wear this on a hot/warm day but my T1 is much more spring than summer. Kicking myself for forgetting to add the extra .5" to the sleeves which I had for my perfectly sized T1...oh well, not a huge issue.
Excuse the iphone mirror pics. No way am I asking my wife to take pictures of me so I can show people on an internet forum.
and one in TOJ standard under-uniform for maximum neutrality
Edited by jabberwock1977 - 7/3/13 at 6:24ampost #32323 of 531087/3/13 at 5:14ampost #32324 of 531087/3/13 at 5:15am
I personally don't understand the appeal of a 4-zip. Everytime I see one, it reminds me of Iron Man's mask... The 2 breast pockets/zippers always look like slanted Asian eyes to me =\ But... to each his own! Also, on a side note... the Daypacks look like they're about ready to be shipped now!post #32325 of 531087/3/13 at 5:37am
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 12 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 18 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 19 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 19 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 23 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 27 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 28 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 31 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 32 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...