Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2155
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32312 of 527717/3/13 at 2:39ampost #32313 of 527717/3/13 at 2:52ampost #32314 of 527717/3/13 at 2:58amQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
really no difference, just preference for hand pockets or not. People protest the horizontal pockets but honestly, short jackets like this are a bit short to think about putting your hands in anyway, if wearing a TOJ I'd never put my hands in the jacket pockets, just saying. I use my jeans pockets for the straight-arm look, rather than walking around like a coat hanger. I use my jacket to hold things, that's why the zips are good. Nothing like the feeling of security you get from putting a money clip or something in a jacket's zip pocket rather than your jeans pocket or something.post #32315 of 527717/3/13 at 3:51ampost #32316 of 527717/3/13 at 4:00ampost #32317 of 527717/3/13 at 4:07ampost #32318 of 527717/3/13 at 4:17ampost #32319 of 527717/3/13 at 4:31amQuote:
I know how uncomfortable it is... I used to own a 2010 bomber. Cool gloves are worth it! I just use jeans pockets when I don't wear gloves and it's cold.post #32320 of 527717/3/13 at 4:39ampost #32321 of 527717/3/13 at 5:04ampost #32322 of 527717/3/13 at 5:13amDiesel Blue T3 arrived. Love it. I opted for Bemberg lining on this one having had the standard cotton lining on my medium grey T1 which I have found to be just a little too abrasive i.e. when you put it on it snags and pulls whatever you're wearing underneath. However, I think it may be smoothing out with wear. Aaaanyway, the Bemberg in this T3 completely solves that issue and slides on so, so easily. It also makes the jacket noticeably more lightweight. I could wear this on a hot/warm day but my T1 is much more spring than summer. Kicking myself for forgetting to add the extra .5" to the sleeves which I had for my perfectly sized T1...oh well, not a huge issue.
Excuse the iphone mirror pics. No way am I asking my wife to take pictures of me so I can show people on an internet forum.
and one in TOJ standard under-uniform for maximum neutrality
Edited by jabberwock1977 - 7/3/13 at 6:24ampost #32323 of 527717/3/13 at 5:14ampost #32324 of 527717/3/13 at 5:15am
I personally don't understand the appeal of a 4-zip. Everytime I see one, it reminds me of Iron Man's mask... The 2 breast pockets/zippers always look like slanted Asian eyes to me =\ But... to each his own! Also, on a side note... the Daypacks look like they're about ready to be shipped now!post #32325 of 527717/3/13 at 5:37am
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 40 seconds ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 1 minute ago
- › Things you just don't get 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › + DRIES VAN NOTEN + 3 minutes ago
- › Rome / Naples Advice 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 6 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...