Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2155
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32312 of 480417/3/13 at 2:39ampost #32313 of 480417/3/13 at 2:52ampost #32314 of 480417/3/13 at 2:58amQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
really no difference, just preference for hand pockets or not. People protest the horizontal pockets but honestly, short jackets like this are a bit short to think about putting your hands in anyway, if wearing a TOJ I'd never put my hands in the jacket pockets, just saying. I use my jeans pockets for the straight-arm look, rather than walking around like a coat hanger. I use my jacket to hold things, that's why the zips are good. Nothing like the feeling of security you get from putting a money clip or something in a jacket's zip pocket rather than your jeans pocket or something.post #32315 of 480417/3/13 at 3:51ampost #32316 of 480417/3/13 at 4:00ampost #32317 of 480417/3/13 at 4:07ampost #32318 of 480417/3/13 at 4:17ampost #32319 of 480417/3/13 at 4:31amQuote:
I know how uncomfortable it is... I used to own a 2010 bomber. Cool gloves are worth it! I just use jeans pockets when I don't wear gloves and it's cold.post #32320 of 480417/3/13 at 4:39ampost #32321 of 480417/3/13 at 5:04ampost #32322 of 480417/3/13 at 5:13amDiesel Blue T3 arrived. Love it. I opted for Bemberg lining on this one having had the standard cotton lining on my medium grey T1 which I have found to be just a little too abrasive i.e. when you put it on it snags and pulls whatever you're wearing underneath. However, I think it may be smoothing out with wear. Aaaanyway, the Bemberg in this T3 completely solves that issue and slides on so, so easily. It also makes the jacket noticeably more lightweight. I could wear this on a hot/warm day but my T1 is much more spring than summer. Kicking myself for forgetting to add the extra .5" to the sleeves which I had for my perfectly sized T1...oh well, not a huge issue.
Excuse the iphone mirror pics. No way am I asking my wife to take pictures of me so I can show people on an internet forum.
and one in TOJ standard under-uniform for maximum neutrality
Edited by jabberwock1977 - 7/3/13 at 6:24ampost #32323 of 480417/3/13 at 5:14ampost #32324 of 480417/3/13 at 5:15am
I personally don't understand the appeal of a 4-zip. Everytime I see one, it reminds me of Iron Man's mask... The 2 breast pockets/zippers always look like slanted Asian eyes to me =\ But... to each his own! Also, on a side note... the Daypacks look like they're about ready to be shipped now!post #32325 of 480417/3/13 at 5:37am
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Viberg Boots 9 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 1 minute ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Foo shops for a Japanese knife 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 7 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...