Damn, that Navy/Black TOJ0 looks amazing. I might see if I can change mine from the Black/Black.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:26 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2143
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32132 of 496466/28/13 at 3:27pm
my parents would never give me a credit card lolQuote:yes. I have the money (exc. $40 right now which I will get from my job probably tonight) and it's what I want. nothing else to spend money onQuote:Quote:
oh haw haw. sorry I don't have money to blow as easily as everybody else. i'm 17, and paying my mom over $200 a monthpost #32133 of 496466/28/13 at 3:33pmpost #32134 of 496466/28/13 at 3:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by Cole
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)my parents would never give me a credit card loloh haw haw. sorry I don't have money to blow as easily as everybody else. i'm 17, and paying my mom over $200 a month
yes. I have the money (exc. $40 right now which I will get from my job probably tonight) and it's what I want. nothing else to spend money on
Yes, we know, and you don't have to constantly remind us.post #32135 of 496466/28/13 at 3:43pmpost #32136 of 496466/28/13 at 3:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by phobicz
I know everyone says it, but the calf is so much more heavier and thicker and stiffer than I expected. Gotta see how it breaks in, but I think I would've been better off with a lamb for my first jacket. But then I haven't experienced a lamb toj in real life so maybe I just think the grass is greener. I've got a Sherwood calf BCDR in the queue and I'm strongly reconsidering a lighter lamb suede instead. But again, gonna see how this jacket breaks in before bothering Charly with order changes.
I wanted to order a BCDR in the lamb suede, but Charly highly recommended against it -- said it would be too loose and floppy for the jacket style; so I switched to calf suede. I have both lamb and calf regular leather jackets, and there is a big difference between them.post #32137 of 496466/28/13 at 4:50pmI ended going with goat, and I still would love to try the lamb and calf. I doubt I'll have a chance too, unless B/S is nice to me in a few months. The reason I didn't go with the lamb is that though it sounds amazing, I'm less a fan of the striations that develop as it ages. Also, I for rider jackets, I will be wearing it the collar up often, and it seems that the lamb loses that ability within a couple years. That's just my thought process though. If I had another couple months, I'd be grabbing either the CWU or A2 in black lamb.post #32138 of 496466/28/13 at 5:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by schrike
I wanted to order a BCDR in the lamb suede, but Charly highly recommended against it -- said it would be too loose and floppy for the jacket style; so I switched to calf suede. I have both lamb and calf regular leather jackets, and there is a big difference between them.
Trust Charly. Lamb suede in general is a super lightweight material, definitely no good for a BCDR.post #32139 of 496466/28/13 at 6:43pmQuote:
dammit, I had JUST accepted that I would just wait 4 months and get a toj of some sort off B&S, and then you post this gorgeous picpost #32140 of 496466/28/13 at 7:09pmpost #32141 of 496466/28/13 at 7:30pmpost #32142 of 496466/28/13 at 8:05pmpost #32143 of 496466/28/13 at 8:27pm
What do you guys think of an unglazed goat black CWU-45 or an olive lamb CWU-45?
I know black lamb is the best but I don't have too much black in my style/wardrobe and the black unglazed goat seems to have visual interest at least. Although I think the olive lamb can potentially look amazing - I don't really like the A-2 as much from the pictures I've seen from the gallery.post #32144 of 496466/28/13 at 8:45pmpost #32145 of 496466/28/13 at 9:30pm
Hmm, well I figured Olive Lamb would be a nice alternative to a Brown CWU-45 - brown in some lighting and greener in others; if I'm not mistaken it would be a slightly darker variation of the Olive Italian Calfskin. I already have a brown moto (from another brand, not ToJ unfortunately) and I feel that the CWU-45 could be a bit dressier If I needed it to be and still play nice with some dark denim since I ordered a Diesel Blue Suede BCDR. I don't like black and denim combo as much unless if it was a DR.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Service Boot Brown French Calf sz 8.5 3 minutes ago
- › Get Your Love Back In Punjab +91-9680462195 4 minutes ago
- › Get Your Love Back In Delhi +91-9680462195 4 minutes ago
- › काला जादू =91-9815951625 Black Magic Specialist Baba JI Ambala 4 minutes ago
- › Get Your Love Back In Mumbai +91-9680462195 4 minutes ago
- › +91-9680462195 Mohini vashikaran In Jammu & Kashmir 4 minutes ago
- › Mohini Vashikaran In Bangalore +91-9680462195 4 minutes ago
- › Mohini Vashikaran In Chennai +91-9680462195 4 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan