Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2137post #32041 of 480246/25/13 at 11:01pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32042 of 480246/26/13 at 2:24ampost #32043 of 480246/26/13 at 2:33ampost #32044 of 480246/26/13 at 4:34ampost #32045 of 480246/26/13 at 4:52amQuote:For some, I think it's the Pokemon/checklist mentality. You've got the black lamb, so why not go for a colored leather, maybe in calf or goat? How about shearling? Suede? Quilting?
I really like the BCDR because it's a handsome jacket, and when I compare it to the other TOJs I own, I can see the progression of the TOJ aesthetic/Drew's growth as a designer since 2010.post #32046 of 480246/26/13 at 5:26ampost #32047 of 480246/26/13 at 6:28ampost #32048 of 480246/26/13 at 8:08am
I like bombers in general, but when it comes to leather jackets, moto is the greatest style for me. I've never liked riders too much, so in this case get a black 4-zip TOJ moto.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Seriously, when you're buying a leather jacket for yourself, it shouldn't be that hard to decide which you want most. Just buy the one you like most and wear it (or get them all)I like an idea of having just one leather jacket and wearing it all the time. However, there's guys with multiple leathers.
Edited by djt00 - 6/26/13 at 8:19ampost #32049 of 480246/26/13 at 8:12ampost #32050 of 480246/26/13 at 8:21amQuote:
Assuming your BCDR is black, you might go with a brown lamb or dark brown goat A-2.post #32051 of 480246/26/13 at 8:23amQuote:
I would say go for a Moto, but you already have a BCDR and I think the two stylin' is very similiar.
I think a Brown Lamb A-2 would look bad ass on you.post #32052 of 480246/26/13 at 8:38ampost #32053 of 480246/26/13 at 8:40ampost #32054 of 480246/26/13 at 9:41amQuote:
That's pretty helpful actually! Thanks for the suggestions guys
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1778 Active Users (488 Members and 1290 Guests)
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 11 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 41 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 46 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › Our Legacy Suede Rider Jacket XS/44 4 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 5 minutes ago
- › Khaki's of Carmel - Official Affiliate Thread - Carmel-by-the-Sea,... 5 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 5 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAR... 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...