My little brother is 6" 1" and his moto front length is 24". I guess it depends on how much you like it cropped, but 20" still seems damn short to me.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:11 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2130
Styleforum Top Pickspost #31937 of 498966/24/13 at 8:08ampost #31938 of 498966/24/13 at 8:12ampost #31939 of 498966/24/13 at 8:22amQuote:
Ordered an A-2, not yet received. The jacket's front length will be 23".Quote:
The jacket I measured is also 20" in the front, but it might be a bit short. We'll see how the Bomber at 23" turns out.
Most of my tees are American Apparel in M and they are ~23"; I think they fit me just fine.post #31940 of 498966/24/13 at 8:24ampost #31941 of 498966/24/13 at 8:56amQuote:Originally Posted by djungelmums
Im just about to get my first TOJ! Think Im set on my measurements but Im just asking again to be sure. Anyone with about the same body as me who can help me out with fit pics or measurements? Heres my body measurements:
Front length 18.9"
Sleeve length 24.4"
5'11" (180cm) and 154lbs (70kg)
Thanks in advance!
I'm 6 ft 158 and this is my Charly provided collared moto measurements.
chest (pit-to-pit) 21.0"
body length, front 22.5"
body length, back 25.0"
sleeve length, from shoulder 24.5"
sleeve width @ pit 7.4"
sleeve width @ elbow 6.3"
sleeve width @ cuff 5.5"
My Body measurements were:
Midsection 32 1/16
Waist 34 1/2
The jacket fits me well...fit pic posted somewhere in this thread (too lazy to look)post #31942 of 498966/24/13 at 8:57amQuote:
BCDR for sure and probably the CM after seeing Costume Nationals A/W & S/S14 collection.
Then again it's hard to come by an A2 that's as cheap as TOJ's...post #31943 of 498966/24/13 at 8:57ampost #31944 of 498966/24/13 at 9:01ampost #31945 of 498966/24/13 at 9:02amQuote:
Answers are gonna be based on what people already have, but as I already have 3 leathers and a Harrington, if I had a bunch of extra dough around, I'd get a black suiting ma1 and a suede t-3, maybe in a dark blue or a deep red or burgundy--don't know what's available. 'Course, the new 2013 dr slays; maybe I'd get that in black calf.
Edit: oh and for horsehide pics, I know somebody was selling one a few months ago in the b&s. don't remember what color but check there.post #31946 of 498966/24/13 at 9:20ampost #31947 of 498966/24/13 at 9:25ampost #31948 of 498966/24/13 at 9:31am
Ah, guess I won't be seeing mine for a while yet. Charly's announcement on March/April orders got my hopes up
Also been thinking about the 2013DR in black calf, but the lamb's so nice I almost can't bring myself to stray from it. Then again the sample electric blue DR model looked really tempting too...post #31949 of 498966/24/13 at 9:50ampost #31950 of 498966/24/13 at 10:14amQuote:
You will only receive an email from PayPal with a tracking # update
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Australian Members 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 14 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 15 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 16 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 22 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 22 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 22 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 23 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 26 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan