Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2121
Styleforum Top Pickspost #31802 of 530946/20/13 at 10:25ampost #31803 of 530946/20/13 at 10:34ampost #31804 of 530946/20/13 at 11:00ampost #31805 of 530946/20/13 at 11:05ampost #31806 of 530946/20/13 at 11:11ampost #31807 of 530946/20/13 at 11:15am
Hi again, I'm sure you're all tired of my posts and I do apologize, but as of now it seems that I'll definitely have enough for a TOJ before the cut-off date (assuming what I'm selling, sells.) I'm not quite certain on what jacket to get. Definitely want lamb and silver zips and a DR style. Trying to decide between a few jackets, input and other suggestions would be great, thanks.
- Black lamb BCDR, channel quilt, silver zips
- Black lamb 4-zip MDR, no quilt, silver zips
- Medium Gray lamb 3-zip MDR, no quilt, ? zipspost #31808 of 530946/20/13 at 11:27ampost #31809 of 530946/20/13 at 11:34ampost #31810 of 530946/20/13 at 11:36ampost #31811 of 530946/20/13 at 11:56ampost #31812 of 530946/20/13 at 1:32pmpost #31813 of 530946/20/13 at 2:01pmpost #31814 of 530946/20/13 at 2:19pmQuote:
See that's what I want to know. Maybe not so much a specific number, but the percent increase in jacket orders over the course of the month. Just for fun.post #31815 of 530946/20/13 at 2:27pm
This one. I don't personally think the quilting is a timeless look. The MDR is a classic style and would be excellent in black lamb. Assuming this is your first or second jacket, I wouldn't recommend gray at this point. As for the marketplace point, yes they do pop up, but I think you'd be happier to have one made to your measurements rather than hoping on is a close fit.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 13 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 14 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 19 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 20 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 24 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...