Man, it seems the BCDR is most people's final order jacket of choice.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 5:29 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2116post #31726 of 499336/19/13 at 5:52am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #31727 of 499336/19/13 at 6:39amQuote:Originally Posted by tobehknese
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
so there are four kinds of quilting i supposed?
single needle diamond double needle diamond chanel and the classic straight lines one?Quote:Quote:Originally Posted by tobehknese
the suede diesel blue is in straight though. is this chanel or diamond. i am having a hard time to identify both.. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
ffs, CHANNEL not CHANEL
There are only 3 quilting options available and the diesel blue QBCDR is in CHANNEL quilting.
Edited by willy cheesesteak - 6/19/13 at 7:00ampost #31728 of 499336/19/13 at 6:58ampost #31729 of 499336/19/13 at 6:58ampost #31730 of 499336/19/13 at 7:52ampost #31731 of 499336/19/13 at 8:11ampost #31732 of 499336/19/13 at 8:31amI wonder if I am going to regret not having a calf jacket. I have a non-ToJ calf moto (an actual motorcycle jacket with armor and vented pockets and an ass-zipper to attach to moto pants) and I rather light how heavy and impervious it is.
Seems like a CM is the only remaining calf option I can picture ordering (to go with my lamb MDR and upcoming A2)...I'm imagining how good it would look with a few years of wear, but I don't think I can justify having two jackets in the queue.post #31733 of 499336/19/13 at 8:34ampost #31734 of 499336/19/13 at 8:38ampost #31735 of 499336/19/13 at 8:53ampost #31736 of 499336/19/13 at 9:42ampost #31737 of 499336/19/13 at 9:43amQuote:
ahh. there's where the confusion came from. thanks!
beautiful color!post #31738 of 499336/19/13 at 9:43ampost #31739 of 499336/19/13 at 9:45ampost #31740 of 499336/19/13 at 10:17am
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1527 Active Users (340 Members and 1187 Guests)
- › things that are making you happy 24 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 38 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › BARNEY'S solid gray wool suit 40L US / 50L EU 5 minutes ago
- › Best Mid-Level Suit? 6 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAY... 7 minutes ago
- › BARNEY'S solid navy wool suit 42R US / 52R EU 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan