Very cool! Which product did you use?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 12:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2106post #31576 of 499566/17/13 at 12:01am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #31577 of 499566/17/13 at 12:08ampost #31578 of 499566/17/13 at 4:16ampost #31579 of 499566/17/13 at 8:19ampost #31580 of 499566/17/13 at 8:48ampost #31581 of 499566/17/13 at 8:51ampost #31582 of 499566/17/13 at 9:00ampost #31583 of 499566/17/13 at 9:13ampost #31584 of 499566/17/13 at 9:19amQuote:Originally Posted by nahneun
I honestly don't care how much flak I get for saying what I think. grizzlybear has set a milestone by making his toj look like some h&m browear pleather piece of shit. I seriously don't know how he did it. Fail does not even begin to describe it. You have to make a concerted effort to make a toj look bad, and grizzly achieved that. Call me a cunt if you want. I still stand by what I say.
why you mad sonpost #31585 of 499566/17/13 at 9:22am
You're honestly kind of an asshole on the forum, so it shouldn't really be a surprise that some people rip on you when you post fits. That being said, the jacket fits pretty well, but you need to get some better t's.
And your pose doesn't help.post #31586 of 499566/17/13 at 9:47ampost #31587 of 499566/17/13 at 10:17ampost #31588 of 499566/17/13 at 10:26ampost #31589 of 499566/17/13 at 10:38amQuote:
I'm just an asshole to everyone here that thinks they're some kind of god aka jet/brad/nahneun you get the drift.
They're all assholes to everyone who isn't in their little internet circle and its kind of pathetic and hilarious at the same time.post #31590 of 499566/17/13 at 10:40am
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1457 Active Users (321 Members and 1136 Guests)
- › The Official Alden Indy Appreciation Thread 21 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 31 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Vintage Clothing and Accessories Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 6 minutes ago
- › Random Food Questions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 8 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan