It saddens me to see you guys go. I can't think of another brand like this one that makes bespoke leather jackets with tons of different high quality animal hides, and colors to choose from. Best of luck on your new business.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:26 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2100
Styleforum Top Pickspost #31487 of 496376/14/13 at 4:07pmpost #31488 of 496376/15/13 at 12:15ampost #31489 of 496376/15/13 at 12:39ampost #31490 of 496376/15/13 at 12:41ampost #31491 of 496376/15/13 at 2:46ampost #31492 of 496376/15/13 at 4:20ampost #31493 of 496376/15/13 at 9:12ampost #31494 of 496376/15/13 at 12:13pmpost #31495 of 496376/15/13 at 12:53pmpost #31496 of 496376/15/13 at 1:06pmQuote:
Haha. Well the person who I'm buying from got longer sleeves, and I have really short arms so was wondering if it would be reasonable to try and find a tailor to shorten the sleeves 1-2" or just wait till I find a jacket in my size.post #31497 of 496376/15/13 at 1:12pmpost #31498 of 496376/15/13 at 1:14pmpost #31499 of 496376/15/13 at 1:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by otc
How would a dude with 4 posts remember what happened the last time there was a cutoff?
PTO just wrote about TOJ and the fact that the cutoff was coming...things like that are going to bring noobs who know nothing. Instead of driving them away from Drew's business, could we at least try to be nice? This thread is huge and there's not even a website unless you figure out that JC is the same thing.
Because theres people that live in this thread so therefore are dicks to everyone else.post #31500 of 496376/15/13 at 1:45pmQuote:
Ah, sorry, I should have been more specific. There is one on the secondary market for $250 that I was thinking of buying, but the sleeves are pretty long. Seems like the general consensus is that I should pass on it, but with the production stop a little worried another one wouldn't pop up.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 5 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 7 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 17 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 20 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 21 minutes ago
- › SALT OPTICS SHAW - MATTE BLUE ACETATE EYEGLASSES 25 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 25 minutes ago
- › The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford 32 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 32 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan