Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2099
Styleforum Top Pickspost #31472 of 480366/14/13 at 1:02pmpost #31473 of 480366/14/13 at 1:05pmpost #31474 of 480366/14/13 at 1:07pmpost #31475 of 480366/14/13 at 1:19pmQuote:
Yeah I know. Like I said, I'm sure Charly is spot on and I'm likely just worrying about nothing.
But ugh this is my first toj and I'm excited as hell, I just know the wait is gonna be so damn long, it's gonna be excruciatingpost #31476 of 480366/14/13 at 1:19pmpost #31477 of 480366/14/13 at 1:30pmpost #31478 of 480366/14/13 at 1:55pmpost #31479 of 480366/14/13 at 1:57pmQuote:post #31480 of 480366/14/13 at 2:09pmQuote:
Wow, that's pretty dark. I must've overlooked that since I was under the impression that olive green was much lighter.post #31481 of 480366/14/13 at 3:07pmpost #31482 of 480366/14/13 at 3:15pmQuote:
There are only two jackets in the gallery; one is the standard black lamb and the other is my jacket... which weighs about five pounds.post #31483 of 480366/14/13 at 3:18pmQuote:
A few photos in the gallery show the olive looking really light, in others it looks more like dark brown. I ordered a 4-zip moto and went with the olive calf.. since I really like it pictured here.post #31484 of 480366/14/13 at 3:31pmpost #31485 of 480366/14/13 at 3:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by Parker
A few photos in the gallery show the olive looking really light, in others it looks more like dark brown. I ordered a 4-zip moto and went with the olive calf.. since I really like it pictured here.
Yeah, I'm quite confused too. If its closer to brown, I might not get it since I already have a brown jacket already. Might consider blue instead.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Site Topics - Part II 24 seconds ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Oscar Jacobson Quilted Vest, Size Euro 52/US 42 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 5 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 6 minutes ago
- › Granted Clothing Cable Hand Knitted Sweater- Size Large 6 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...