Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 4:34 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2092
Styleforum Top Pickspost #31367 of 496406/12/13 at 8:44pmpost #31368 of 496406/12/13 at 8:47pmpost #31369 of 496406/12/13 at 9:57pmWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Quote:Quote:Quote:Quote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
There may be a few ways to still get TOJ products in the future - I have already agreed to make a capsule collaboration for someone launching a store featuring the best quality mens clothing and accessories from around the globe - that will be a small collection to be released in the fall, and will be pretty separate from anything we've made before - leather, lining, and zippers all upgraded for that special collection, and it'll be pre-made, ready to ship. The same could reprise itself at other stores, as small capsule drops. Likewise, if the mood strikes me or public demand calls for it, there are some items that I've wanted to make but never gotten around to, that are better off factory made - so those are feasible temporary projects I could do and release later. TOJ jeans never happened, but could at a later date, and there are other things we should've made but didn't get around to yet, and TOJ will be making cameo appearances in this way. That is getting ahead of myself though, talking mostly of things in the future.
As for the present and beyond, leather jackets and coats will generally rest in peace.
Previously I had planned on making/releasing some new items, and have quite a number of prototypes we worked on that will end up being unreleased - I will hold onto them and maybe save them for later, or I have an idea that if I need a final fundraising boost for my TOJ restaurant project, I could start a kickstarter and offer tangible TOJ item rewards at the same price they'd normally sell for here. For something like that, they'd be separate, new items, and not ones you have seen before, exclusively for that project.
So in short, there's still a chance you guys will get your bags. Keep registering interest with Charly if you haven't already, and you might get the chance to order one eventually.post #31370 of 496406/12/13 at 10:00pmpost #31371 of 496406/12/13 at 10:08pmpost #31372 of 496406/12/13 at 10:26pmpost #31373 of 496406/12/13 at 10:44pmpost #31374 of 496406/12/13 at 11:19pmpost #31375 of 496406/13/13 at 12:14ampost #31376 of 496406/13/13 at 3:18am
....of pho/hamburgers/something cool I don't even know about (most likely). The CWU's and Bombers are made by different people than the other leathers however, so the production schedule will be different although not necessarily shorterpost #31377 of 496406/13/13 at 5:19ampost #31378 of 496406/13/13 at 5:21ampost #31379 of 496406/13/13 at 5:56ampost #31380 of 496406/13/13 at 5:56am(posted last year, he warned y'all)Quote:Originally Posted by BEAR JEW
I don't know why you dudes who have the money and want to order but would rather wait till the last minute(a last minute that you don't even know when is going to happen) or wait to see what items may or may not make it over to the new iteration? Maybe even potentially missing out on the last call when it comes time?
Why not just stop overthinking,order now and have peace of mind instead of being filled with woulda/coulda/shouldas?
BEAR JEW IS A PRECOG
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1603 Active Users (325 Members and 1278 Guests)
- › Australian Members 1 second ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 14 seconds ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 54 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 8 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 13 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan