Size 50 stock suiting wool MA-1 in black.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 6:49 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2070
Styleforum Top Pickspost #31037 of 491636/2/13 at 2:34pmGot my MA-1 yesterday. I'm not sure how emphasized this has been, but the padding on this jacket is heavy duty. It's kinda like wearing a padded down jacket. The cell pocket is a little shallow for Nexus/Galaxy sized phones, so the corner of the phone is barely in the pocket. ToJ tag is in the left pocket vs the usual spot.
Side Pic (Click to show)post #31038 of 491636/2/13 at 3:54pmpost #31039 of 491636/2/13 at 4:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by Renalan
Got my MA-1 yesterday. I'm not sure how emphasized this has been, but the padding on this jacket is heavy duty. It's kinda like wearing a padded down jacket. The cell pocket is a little shallow for Nexus/Galaxy sized phones, so the corner of the phone is barely in the pocket. ToJ tag is in the left pocket vs the usual spot.
Side Pic (Click to show)
How long did your order take?
and just a general newb question but when will this seasons models be discontinued? trying to gauge how much time I have left to get the ma1 before it goes away ...post #31040 of 491636/2/13 at 4:23pmQuote:
No one really knows. Drew tends to announce when models are discontinued in advance, I don't believe he discontinues models out of the blue.post #31041 of 491636/2/13 at 4:39pm
i think people should really get into the habit of pausing and taking a minute before going on and actually asking a question here.
do you really want a jacket that you can only wear if you're within 5lbs of where you are now?
if the jacket is too slim, you'd be concerned about it's longevity and layering applications
if the jacket is too roomy, you'd be concerned about it looking too wide (which would be incredibly difficult given the toj cut) and dated
material of any sort doesn't stretch without a reason, if the jacket fits you fine it won't just magically stretch to where it doesn't.
it's pretty safe to say a lot of people here try to emulate drew and synth's fits but both of them typically err on the side of flowing vs constricting when it comes to these kind of garments. i believe drew has mentioned that he purposely sized up two i think on his 5 zip so it'd balance the size of his head or something along those lines. think about that.post #31042 of 491636/2/13 at 6:12pmpost #31043 of 491636/2/13 at 7:32pmpost #31044 of 491636/2/13 at 7:36pmpost #31045 of 491636/2/13 at 10:01pmpost #31046 of 491636/2/13 at 11:21pmpost #31047 of 491636/2/13 at 11:31pmQuote:
When I inquired, I was told the wool MA-1 would likely be done around summer time. I probably should cut down on drinking or some other expenses and order one... or a black suede 2010DR.post #31048 of 491636/2/13 at 11:54pmpost #31049 of 491636/3/13 at 12:29am
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 7 seconds ago
- › Church's Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 11 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 15 minutes ago
- › Need help finding pants 15 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 22 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...